Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYS Court Officers

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Does anyone have any upcoming PATs scheduled?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Bobby_rodriquez View Post
      Well it's a cumulative total score. In other words if you lack on one test, you can potentially make up for it on another test. Both the leg and arm lift are simple tests that you shouldn't worry too much about. You lift a stationary chain as hard as you can which measures the amount of force you generate. I would focus more on the step test, pull ups and sit ups. 5 sets of 5 pull ups. Each time the incline gets greater.
      Thanks so much for the info!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by TP3 View Post
        Does anyone have any upcoming PATs scheduled?
        Still waiting to be scheduled for this, they keep saying August but still no word yet........

        Comment


        • Questions about the background investigation

          Just a few questions about the background investigations. On the questionnaire it says to list all vehicles you owned. I have had a few vehicles but most of them were under my fathers name. My current vehicle is under my name, should I just list the one I have now or all of them? Also under the aliases part, I do music on the side and am a member of ASCAP which helps me get residuals and royalties. Should I put the name that I am under with ASCAP and also put my instagram name? Despite never making any profits from the music, its more like a hobby. I have a security guard license with my current job, do I need to put that in the questionnaire and show them my license (which was lost with my wallet)?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Frank1988 View Post
            Just a few questions about the background investigations. On the questionnaire it says to list all vehicles you owned. I have had a few vehicles but most of them were under my fathers name. My current vehicle is under my name, should I just list the one I have now or all of them? Also under the aliases part, I do music on the side and am a member of ASCAP which helps me get residuals and royalties. Should I put the name that I am under with ASCAP and also put my instagram name? Despite never making any profits from the music, its more like a hobby. I have a security guard license with my current job, do I need to put that in the questionnaire and show them my license (which was lost with my wallet)?
            If it was under your fathers name then you never owned it ....
            55.......

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Frank1988 View Post
              Just a few questions about the background investigations. On the questionnaire it says to list all vehicles you owned. I have had a few vehicles but most of them were under my fathers name. My current vehicle is under my name, should I just list the one I have now or all of them? Also under the aliases part, I do music on the side and am a member of ASCAP which helps me get residuals and royalties. Should I put the name that I am under with ASCAP and also put my instagram name? Despite never making any profits from the music, its more like a hobby. I have a security guard license with my current job, do I need to put that in the questionnaire and show them my license (which was lost with my wallet)?
              Aside from the cars that were in your fathers name, why would you not list the other information? By not listing you give the impression that you have something to hide.... Get caught lying and your toast.... Why don't you call your investigator instead of posting such sensitive questions here? These sites are monitored and they can easily figure out who you are....

              Comment


              • Yea thats what I am going to do. Better to be safe than sorry. Thanks

                Comment


                • hey, does anyone know if this academy is a sleep in academy or no?


                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Rush1869 View Post
                    hey, does anyone know if this academy is a sleep in academy or no?


                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    The one upstate provides you with a hotel room M-F so you can either head back home on the weekends of pay for the room the other 2 days a week.

                    The academy in the city is a daily commute in and then take your sorry sweaty recruit *** home.

                    Comment


                    • Ok cool thanks lol. I'm currently in an academy for another agency and we sleep there Monday-Friday then they kick u out for the weekend. Would definitely be nice going to the city academy.


                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                      Comment


                      • Does anyone have any concrete evidence that the upstate academy is starting in September? Or is this just all rumor??

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Clo 49 View Post
                          Does anyone have any concrete evidence that the upstate academy is starting in September? Or is this just all rumor??
                          I received an email stating the upstate academy will be starting sept 8th.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Clo 49 View Post
                            Does anyone have any concrete evidence that the upstate academy is starting in September? Or is this just all rumor??
                            I was told in person at my pre appointment medical the academy starts Sept 8th.

                            Comment


                            • Wow! Congratulations for everyone going upstate September 8th!

                              Anyone get a date or any info for the N.Y.C academy yet?

                              Comment


                              • Anyone going thru pre appointment for the 8th JD?

                                Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 11113 users online. 480 members and 10633 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X