300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bobby_rodriquez View Post
    Have you heard anything back yet from your BI?
    Yes I did, I'm waiting for the pre appointment medical.

Comment

• D
      Originally posted by Ish3000 View Post
      Yes I did, I'm waiting for the pre appointment medical.
      Congrats! How many months passed by before you received a call for oral psych?

Also, my employment history isn't the greatest. I've been working at my current job for 15 months. However, I've been voluntarily terminated from 4 prior jobs. What is your opinion about it? Will I likely be disqualified for it?

Thanks

Comment

• Turn your PM on Bobby

Comment

• Originally posted by Ish3000 View Post
          Turn your PM on Bobby
          It's on now ISH

Comment

• Question about the background investigation. I finished my pat today but never brought the information such as the questionnaire. They spoke with us and then sent us yo written psych test. Is all that information supposed to be submitted when I meet with my BI?

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank1988 View Post
              Question about the background investigation. I finished my pat today but never brought the information such as the questionnaire. They spoke with us and then sent us yo written psych test. Is all that information supposed to be submitted when I meet with my BI?
              Yes all documents (found on website) must be brought with you to your BI.

Comment

• O ok thanks. I got nervous for a while because they wanted us to bring all the info but I was so situated on passing the step test i didnt think to look and see that all that had to be brought in. I guess Ill call up the office to confirm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank1988 View Post
                  O ok thanks. I got nervous for a while because they wanted us to bring all the info but I was so situated on passing the step test i didnt think to look and see that all that had to be brought in. I guess Ill call up the office to confirm.
                  What was your opinion of the Pat, easy/hard especially your opinion of the step test?

Comment

• Originally posted by faith111 View Post
                    What was your opinion of the Pat, easy/hard especially your opinion of the step test?
                    Really depends what kind of shape youre in..personally I found the PAT easy but im also a gym rat so its all relative.

Comment

Easy if u train. I religiously ran a mile and walked up and down stairs every other day for a few months. Make sure you train on the pull up bar. That was the hardest exercise for me.c

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby_rodriquez View Post
                        Easy if u train. I religiously ran a mile and walked up and down stairs every other day for a few months. Make sure you train on the pull up bar. That was the hardest exercise for me.c
                        hi, just wondering if you could tell me how the leg lift and arm lift test was? and how do you know what you need to lift to pass???

Comment

• You dont know what you need to lift to pass . They measure how much force you can generate . Just lift that bar as hard as you can and you should be fine . If you are a naturally strong person it will be a cinch . If you are not that strong then workout some before you take it .

Comment

The hardest part is the step test. You should be running everyday and remember to take deep breathes through nose on your way up and out of your mouth on the way down. I failed it the first time and then got a personal trainer who made me do crossfit and I started running alot. I also did the test myself at home and the gym. Overall the test is ok just get your overall fitness up and you will be ok. The gun test could be a little tricky just dont grip it tight. I hit it a bunch of times the first 30 seconds. The next I only hit the sides about 6 times.

Comment

• Originally posted by Positive Thinker View Post
                              hi, just wondering if you could tell me how the leg lift and arm lift test was? and how do you know what you need to lift to pass???

Well it's a cumulative total score. In other words if you lack on one test, you can potentially make up for it on another test. Both the leg and arm lift are simple tests that you shouldn't worry too much about. You lift a stationary chain as hard as you can which measures the amount of force you generate. I would focus more on the step test, pull ups and sit ups. 5 sets of 5 pull ups. Each time the incline gets greater.

Comment

• Did anyone else have any problems with the vision testers they use at the medicals? I really dislike these machines.
                                Last edited by OneShotThrill; 08-07-2015, 07:11 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8174 users online. 449 members and 7725 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X