Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know what bpm the step test is at? i remember it sounding like 85 bpm. Im retaking my test on august 4. Anybody who has to retake any of the PAT get a letter yesterday or today?

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank1988 View Post
      Anyone know what bpm the step test is at? i remember it sounding like 85 bpm. Im retaking my test on august 4. Anybody who has to retake any of the PAT get a letter yesterday or today?
      Pretty sure it's 96bpm for 5 mins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Wow, I can't believe that this thread is still active. What's up guys? I joined this thread back when I was going through the process and now I am already in the top half for senority in my dept. Time flies!!!!

Comment

• Does anyone know how requesting unpaid leave of absence works? I got canvassed for a police department but would hate to not have the option to go back to the courts if i didn't like being on the street. The courts are a pretty sweet gig but upstate can be boring at times

Comment

• Just got my pre appointment medical date for the upstate academy. Just one more step!!

Comment

• Originally posted by OneShotThrill View Post
              Just got my pre appointment medical date for the upstate academy. Just one more step!!
              congrats! im still waiting for my background investigation to be completed. Im hoping it will be done and i can get into this last class. What JD will you be in? I will be in the 3rd.

Comment

• Originally posted by OneShotThrill View Post
                Just got my pre appointment medical date for the upstate academy. Just one more step!!
                Same here, I will be headed to the 6th JD...I cant wait

Comment

• Originally posted by TP3 View Post
                  when did you meet your investigator? i met mine at the end of june.

Comment

• Originally posted by nyscourt1986 View Post
                    when did you meet your investigator? i met mine at the end of june.
                    way back in February

Comment

way back in February
                      hopefully i hear from them soon being the class starts in the beginning of september.

Comment

• I will be in the 6th JD

Comment

• From OCA....2014 test results to sent by mail by Oct. 1, 2015

Comment

• Good luck to the last of the 2009ers. Can't believe this list is still active. I was in the very first academy class off this list.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clo 49 View Post
                              Good luck to the last of the 2009ers. Can't believe this list is still active. I was in the very first academy class off this list.
                              Hopefully we will be in the last class of the 2009 list.

Comment

Hey TP3 good to see you get this far hopefully well pass this last medical and be on our way

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7701 users online. 417 members and 7284 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X