300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmphotog View Post
    Hate to be that guy.. Anyone know right off hand how far down the last list they got? I thought I read something that it was almost exhausted? Just wondering to get an idea for where I and the guys from the 13' testers stand. Thanks!
    Thought it was 14' ???

Comment

• Originally posted by jmphotog View Post
      Hate to be that guy.. Anyone know right off hand how far down the last list they got? I thought I read something that it was almost exhausted? Just wondering to get an idea for where I and the guys from the 13' testers stand. Thanks!
      If you click on the attached link it will show you what scores were canvassed.

https://www.nycourts.gov/careers/cot/canvassing.shtml
      Last edited by Ish3000; 07-10-2015, 06:13 PM.

Comment

• The thing is that canvas is from October 2014. It is now July. Web site could use a little update there....

Originally posted by Ish3000 View Post
        If you click on the attached link it will show you what scores were canvassed.

https://www.nycourts.gov/careers/cot/canvassing.shtml

Comment

• Originally posted by New Job View Post
          The thing is that canvas is from October 2014. It is now July. Web site could use a little update there....
          If I'm not mistaken, the reason it says October 2014 is because that was the last time that list was updated to reflect those scores. So as of October 2014 the grades listed per JD are the grades that've been canvassed. They haven't canvassed any scores lower then those, hence why October 2014 is the last update to that list. At this point with the new list around the corner, I don't foresee them canvassing lower scores.

Comment

• Thanks for the link guys! And yes it was 14' my error..

Comment

• question how do i subscribe to this forum?? also where do i check my scores or should i be waiting for an email? i took the exam back in december 2014
              CBPO: GS-5
              Geo/Location: JFK
              Tested: 3/'13
              NOR (84)
              Medical/PFT1 passed: July 21st '15 // VBT/SI passed: July 23rd '15
              Equip sent: 8/31/'15 // NOPA: ?
              Poly: ? // Met with BI: ?
              The Call: ? // Drug Test: ?
              BI Cleared: ? // PFT 2: ?
              EOD: ? // FLETC: ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ma23 View Post
                question how do i subscribe to this forum?? also where do i check my scores or should i be waiting for an email? i took the exam back in december 2014
                above on thread tools, and they will be emailed in the fall

Comment

• Does anyone know?

Does anyone know if it's possible to appeal a dq because of a second failed aerobic step test. And if so, how to go about it. Thanks all.

Comment

• when did you go in for background investigation? Ive been wating to get a letter for oral.

Comment

• Originally posted by rocky01977 View Post
                      when did you go in for background investigation? Ive been wating to get a letter for oral.
                      I am in the same boat, my BI started back in Feb

Comment

• Originally posted by rocky01977 View Post
                        when did you go in for background investigation? Ive been wating to get a letter for oral.
                        Hello everyone new to this forum, you do not get a letter from your oral psych test no news is good news you only get a letter if you fail the oral psych test. good luck to all

Comment

• Originally posted by TP3 View Post
                          I am in the same boat, my BI started back in Feb
                          I went for my BI in January and I didn't get a letter, was called and emailed to setup my oral psych appointment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Believe View Post
                            Does anyone know if it's possible to appeal a dq because of a second failed aerobic step test. And if so, how to go about it. Thanks all.
                            ?
                            Last edited by OneShotThrill; 07-13-2015, 07:35 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Believe View Post
                              Damn sorry about your dq but I dont know what is there to appeal. Is there something about the test you feel was unfair?

Comment

• Went for my BI june 20th. Hopefully this process goes quick

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10911 users online. 374 members and 10537 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X