Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Evening all, nothing special to add. I have been reading this thread since August (Yes, I've read this from the first page...didn't want to miss anything). I appreciate all the foresight and insight that I've gained. You all continue to motivate me...from the old heads to all the hungry hopefuls. Best wishes to all. I'm back quiet...reading the mail.

Comment

• Is anyone still alive here???? Lol

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

• I guess an update, took Full Med in Syracuse this past Thursday. Going to Albany this Wednesday for PAT and meeting with investigator. Not sure if its the actual meeting or just a brief Hi and a hand shake type thing. Obviously this is all contingent on my blood work and chest X-ray coming back OK.

Comment

• Originally posted by nicholas.wathen View Post
          Is anyone still alive here???? Lol

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
          Yes sir, alive and kicking, everyones waiting and hoping to get into that next class

Comment

• Personally, I've been having a hard time staying optimistic. I don't like when things are unsettled and up in the air....have had to gamble with a ton of life choices.

My wife just had the opportunity to get Sat/Sun off...she's been waiting years for those days. I told her to take them hoping that I get the Court gig and we'll have the same days off. If it doesn't work out, we won't be off together for years. Child care, work hours, scheduled vacations that we have to pick at work....it's all in play.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACE View Post
              Personally, I've been having a hard time staying optimistic. I don't like when things are unsettled and up in the air....have had to gamble with a ton of life choices.

My wife just had the opportunity to get Sat/Sun off...she's been waiting years for those days. I told her to take them hoping that I get the Court gig and we'll have the same days off. If it doesn't work out, we won't be off together for years. Child care, work hours, scheduled vacations that we have to pick at work....it's all in play.
              Same here brother man, my lifes on hold till i get an answer either way.
              Last edited by HopeFloats; 06-22-2015, 12:30 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by HopeFloats View Post
                Same her brother man, my lifes on hold till i get an answer either way.
                Feel the same way

Comment

• Hey Guys & Gals- Dont get discouraged with the process. The light is at the end of the tunnel for some of you. Remember this, "Eye on the Prize". This is something that you'll have to remind yourself daily when you get into the academy. This is a great job and will be worth all of the hard work you have done to get it. If you want it bad enough, then waiting a bit longer will not kill you. In the mean time the only things in your control is weight and behavior. In other words stay in shape and stay out of trouble. Enjoy the summer. The next thing you know you'll be getting calls for the final medical before the academy.

Comment

• Just heard from a reliable source that there will be 2 more classes from the 09 test. Not sure about the dates. I think the first class is in sept. One class in NYC and one class upstate. Stay positive.

Comment

• Nice! Hopefully the list from the last one will be out soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Forgot all about this. Cmon no whammy!

Comment

• Any news given about scores on the recent 2014 test?

Comment

• I was told you a reliable source they should be out within the month. Good luck to everyone that took the test. I also took the scpd test. All results usually come out 6 months after the test. Again. Good luck!!

Comment

• Yea typically 6 months... Hopefully it's that for SCPD.... NCPD took literally a year.

Comment

• Originally posted by fingerscrossed View Post
                                I was told you a reliable source they should be out within the month. Good luck to everyone that took the test. I also took the scpd test. All results usually come out 6 months after the test. Again. Good luck!!

You where told the court officer exam scores will be out within a month ?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8080 users online. 266 members and 7814 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X