Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYS Court Officers

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Congratulations PetiteBeaute on passing. I passed yesterday and met briefly with an investigator after the psyche test. A formal meeting takes place on 6/16 when the questionnaire has to be handed in. Congrats again!!

    Comment


    • Hope floats thanks again!! A lot happens on this post when you not on it for a while.

      Again Thanks for the support and please know 100% all the best to all those in the process.

      Comment


      • That's awesome ! Congrats on passing.


        Originally posted by Law-And-Order1 View Post
        CAEX727. Thanks for the response. Met with the Investigator but won't have to hand in the questionnaire until 6/16 in formal meeting. Going to get it done asap.

        Comment


        • Anyone on this thread processing upstate? I go for my PAT this coming Wednesday at Castleton-on-Hudson at 9am.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by sferguson View Post
            Anyone on this thread processing upstate? I go for my PAT this coming Wednesday at Castleton-on-Hudson at 9am.
            I am but I did just about everything in the city..I only had the psych interview in Albany...just waiting on whats next

            Comment


            • Do you live in the city? I live in Schenectady so I hope I don't have to go down to the city for anything.

              Comment


              • Is there anyone processing for the upstate academy hear when they are planning to do the next class at Castleton?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Law-And-Order1 View Post
                  Hello all.

                  I had taken the PAT on 6/4 and passed. It was pretty much what I had expected and appreciate the support each of the candidates had in pushing each other to succeed.

                  I am hopeful for all the candidates who passed yesterday and hope the best to those who may need to retake or choose to move on in another career.

                  That being said , I would like to address an obvious misunderstanding of a posting I made on 5/8/15. A friend took the PAT and did not pass. By her account she believed she was not tested properly. This was her account not mine!! I only asked question. Forum member Protector343 you posted a comment that you find my comments incredible? Please read my question again. The Court Officers who administered the test are absolutely the most professional and dignified group to meet when I took the PAT. I know quite a few officers myself and they are without a doubt models of what the profession is all about. I have to say I find your comments Protector 343 do not reflect what I said. Again read my question. I did not say I had a problem with the tester? I am only asking because I am not sure. Also another comment was made by forum member Kabbage about my question. Kabbage your comment said "I should not go around telling others that I had problems with the testers.
                  I am not going around telling others that I have problems with the testers! Again read my question. These Court Officers are some of the finest and I am looking forward to working under them, and learning and being trained by them. Mistakes happen in this process. They are not intentional or malicious they just happen. Giving people the benefit of the doubt is important. There is no judgement against anyone, That is why I posted my question.

                  I don't know you folks, but I do know and believe you are all the best in my estimation in pursuing this career and I would look forward to working side by side with any of you. Please know that and I will say again..

                  All the best to all the candidates who are moving forward in this process. To you protector343, and to you as well Kabbage.


                  Law-and-order1, below is what you originally wrote:

                  Anyone who took the PAT today 6/3 .. I would appreciate your comments on how it went. The last PAT a friend and quite a few others had problems with a tester.


                  You claim the last P.A.T. your friend and quite a few others had problems with a tester.... Whether you or your friend said it, you posted it and I say your statement is incredible. I believe you need to read what you wrote... Problems with a tester? The testers are instructors and i stand by my previous statement....They are consummate professionals and the statement you wrote is incredible. And, BTW, other than asking if anyone took the P.A.T on 6/3, there is no question....You made a statement and I take exception to it and stated the reasons why.

                  Now, I have no hard feelings and I certainly don't want to debate or argue but again, read what you wrote.

                  Good luck..
                  Last edited by protector343; 06-05-2015, 07:49 PM.

                  Comment


                  • Passed the pat today and scheduled to meet my investigator the 20th. Congrats to all the people who passed today and everyone else who is moving forward in the process.

                    Comment


                    • Good luck to all those who passed....

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Law-And-Order1 View Post
                        Hello all.

                        I had taken the PAT on 6/4 and passed. It was pretty much what I had expected and appreciate the support each of the candidates had in pushing each other to succeed.

                        I am hopeful for all the candidates who passed yesterday and hope the best to those who may need to retake or choose to move on in another career.

                        That being said , I would like to address an obvious misunderstanding of a posting I made on 5/8/15. A friend took the PAT and did not pass. By her account she believed she was not tested properly. This was her account not mine!! I only asked question. Forum member Protector343 you posted a comment that you find my comments incredible? Please read my question again. The Court Officers who administered the test are absolutely the most professional and dignified group to meet when I took the PAT. I know quite a few officers myself and they are without a doubt models of what the profession is all about. I have to say I find your comments Protector 343 do not reflect what I said. Again read my question. I did not say I had a problem with the tester? I am only asking because I am not sure. Also another comment was made by forum member Kabbage about my question. Kabbage your comment said "I should not go around telling others that I had problems with the testers.
                        I am not going around telling others that I have problems with the testers! Again read my question. These Court Officers are some of the finest and I am looking forward to working under them, and learning and being trained by them. Mistakes happen in this process. They are not intentional or malicious they just happen. Giving people the benefit of the doubt is important. There is no judgement against anyone, That is why I posted my question.

                        I don't know you folks, but I do know and believe you are all the best in my estimation in pursuing this career and I would look forward to working side by side with any of you. Please know that and I will say again..

                        All the best to all the candidates who are moving forward in this process. To you protector343, and to you as well Kabbage.
                        No hard feelings. I can tell you really want the job. Sounds like you were stressing a lot about the PAT. Years ago when the PAT was outsourced there were many problems. The point I want to make is that you shouldn't rely on what other people tell you, just experience it for yourself. Do what your supposed to do, stay out of trouble and in shape and you'll be fine!
                        http://i46.tinypic.com/152i8tt.jpg
                        NEVER FORGETTING OUR HERO'S

                        Comment


                        • Unblinddeacon I appreciate your words of guidance and encouragement. I have followed some of your postings and do take your comments with respect and credibility. No Hard feelings at all. Thanks.

                          Comment


                          • All the best to you Protector 343.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by sferguson View Post
                              Do you live in the city? I live in Schenectady so I hope I don't have to go down to the city for anything.
                              I live in the city but I have no real clue about if theyre sending us to Castleton or the city or when another academy truly starts. Hell I dont even know if I passed my psych to be honest.
                              Last edited by OneShotThrill; 06-06-2015, 12:04 PM.

                              Comment


                              • Will a medical history of having a herniated disc result in a disqualification?

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 7136 users online. 225 members and 6911 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X