Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've dropped out of the process due to a great full time position offer at my hospital. I wish you all the best of luck with the remainder of the process and all future endeavors !

Comment

• PS- Good luck to you all at the PAT tomorrow! That's when mine was scheduled! I'll be thinking of you all!

Comment

• You can do it. Stay focused..Eat right.. and burn those calories off. Congratulations to all 2015 graduates. You earned it, you deserve it.
        All the best to future candidates.

Comment

• HopeFloats ... Taking the PAT tomorrow 6/4.... looking forward to it. All I have heard was a possible September Academy. My friend graduated this past class and he is assigned in lower manhattan. He loves it. All the best to those in the process hang in there.

Comment

• Anyone who took the PAT today 6/3 .. I would appreciate your comments on how it went. The last PAT a friend and quite a few others had problems with a tester.

Comment

• Anyone who took the PAT today 6/3 .. I would appreciate your comments on how it went. The last PAT a friend and quite a few others had problems with a tester.

Comment

• Originally posted by Law-And-Order1 View Post
                HopeFloats ... Taking the PAT tomorrow 6/4.... looking forward to it. All I have heard was a possible September Academy. My friend graduated this past class and he is assigned in lower manhattan. He loves it. All the best to those in the process hang in there.
                Law-And-Order1 im sure you will do well; get a good nights rest, hydrate, eat a good breakfast, listen to the instructors, focus on the tasks given and you will persevere You will all persevere!

Comment

• Hope Floats I appreciate it. All the best to all in the process.

Comment

• Question : on the Personal History Questionnaire on page 8 it says it has to be notarized? Did not get that done for tomorrow for PAT in my packet. Will that be a problem?

Comment

• If you get to meet your investigator, yes it'll be a problem.

Originally posted by Law-And-Order1 View Post
                      Question : on the Personal History Questionnaire on page 8 it says it has to be notarized? Did not get that done for tomorrow for PAT in my packet. Will that be a problem?

Comment

Question : on the Personal History Questionnaire on page 8 it says it has to be notarized? Did not get that done for tomorrow for PAT in my packet. Will that be a problem?
                        Yes, you will not go forward without that being notarized, it also shows them you cant follow directions.

You can go to whomever company you bank with, any branch will do it for you for free, or if you have a friend who works in the area, offices usually have notaries on hand.

Comment

• duplicate post
                          Last edited by protector343; 06-04-2015, 07:07 AM.

Comment

Anyone who took the PAT today 6/3 .. I would appreciate your comments on how it went. The last PAT a friend and quite a few others had problems with a tester.
                            Problems with a tester? I know who the testers are and each of them are consummate professionals. I find your comments incredible... Seems to be a sign of the times, someone fails a test and immediately they want to blame the equipment or the person administering the test. Maybe, just maybe their heart rate was outside the required standards.... Anyway, good luck to everyone....

Comment

• I took the pat 6/3. I was had no bad experience with the testers.
                              Originally posted by Law-And-Order1 View Post
                              Anyone who took the PAT today 6/3 .. I would appreciate your comments on how it went. The last PAT a friend and quite a few others had problems with a tester.

Comment

• Originally posted by PetitBeaute View Post
                                I took the pat 6/3. I was had no bad experience with the testers.
                                How did you do? I still have to go for mine - any words of advice??

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12638 users online. 489 members and 12149 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X