Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't give up that easily. Keep calling.

Originally posted by rocky01977 View Post
    thanks guys. I've tried to reach out. The last time my investigator has responded to me was feb. I tried again in april with an email. no response. I tried resending an email and made a phone call last week. and nothing!

Comment

• Thanks guys. I appreciate it. I just didnt want to annoy him and then get put on the bottom of the pile.

Comment

• The dreaded D.F.L pile

Comment

• yeah, that pile!! lol. I don't want to be on that one.

Comment

• Hey Guys, I have a question. If for some reason I do not pass my PAT on June 3rd, is it safe to say that I would be DQ? I know you usually would have to wait 90 days for a retest and with the 2014 test results coming out, is there room for 2009 candidates to take the retest?

Comment

• Congratulations and best of luck to the recruit class that graduated today
              RETIRED 9-16-10

Comment

• Originally posted by rcabrer1 View Post
                Hey Guys, I have a question. If for some reason I do not pass my PAT on June 3rd, is it safe to say that I would be DQ? I know you usually would have to wait 90 days for a retest and with the 2014 test results coming out, is there room for 2009 candidates to take the retest?
                Yes. This is our one and only shot. The list will expire before you have an opportunity to retest. Goodluck!

Comment

• Originally posted by rocky01977 View Post
                  Thanks guys. I appreciate it. I just didnt want to annoy him and then get put on the bottom of the pile.
                  hey turn ur PM on in your settings I have a question

Comment

• Wow, after all these years this thread is still kickin !!! Good luck to everyone in the process. Keep your heads up. It does seem to take a long time but is all worth it in the end.

Comment

• finished in pm

Comment

• finally got in touch with my investigator. told me he was waiting on 3 more jobs to reply. they are going to send out a second response notice. is this normal? it has been over 5 months. one of the jobs does not even excist anymore. a lot of these people receiving the notices just throw them out. how long does avu wait before letting me move forward in the process?

Comment

• Originally posted by nyscourt1986 View Post
                          Yes. This is our one and only shot. The list will expire before you have an opportunity to retest. Goodluck!
                          The woman at the full medical beginning of May said that if you don't pass you have the 90 days to retest. I believe once you started the process, you won't expire. That's what I've been told.

Comment

• Some say 'yes', some say 'no', time will tell...

Comment

• Originally posted by JayTee View Post
                              The woman at the full medical beginning of May said that if you don't pass you have the 90 days to retest. I believe once you started the process, you won't expire. That's what I've been told.
                              when i met with the oca person after full medical thats what i was told. Just relaying info.

Comment

• Originally posted by rocky01977 View Post
                                finally got in touch with my investigator. told me he was waiting on 3 more jobs to reply. they are going to send out a second response notice. is this normal? it has been over 5 months. one of the jobs does not even excist anymore. a lot of these people receiving the notices just throw them out. how long does avu wait before letting me move forward in the process?
                                Call your jobs and give them a heads up to look out for it... some jobs use 3rd party to send job history info so you may need to keep pressing them to make sure to gets done.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5924 users online. 310 members and 5614 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X