• Show
Clear All

• Yes, they did.
    Originally posted by Glock40 View Post
    Did they retest height, weight, vision, and bp at the full med? Thanks

Comment

• Thank you.

Comment

• DO you guys know the actually date when the 2014 test results come out?

Comment

• Originally posted by mike2499 View Post
          DO you guys know the actually date when the 2014 test results come out?
          I was told at my full medical that there might be an academy class in august or September and that they can't release the 2014 test results till then.

Comment

• NYS Court Officers

Originally posted by mike2499 View Post
            DO you guys know the actually date when the 2014 test results come out?
            The website states that they anticipate the Oct/Dec 2014 exam scores to be emailed to examinees by Fall 2015.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by PetitBeaute View Post
              Got my PAT date! 6/3. Anyone else?
              I'll be there PetitBeaute ... PAT, Psychological Test and meeting Background Investigator ... what a day!

Comment

• Hey everybody, I have my PAT/Psych Test/Background Investigator on June 3rd. I've been going to the gym a few times a week for about 3 months now and I'm in pretty good shape, but I haven't trained for the exact PA tests that I will have to pass on June 3. I've done the stairmaster, stationary bike, treadmill, pull-ups, pull-downs, sit-ups, shoulder presses mostly in the gym. If anyone has any advice as to which of the 8 PA tests I should really zone in on I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Comment

• Pat scheduled june 5th!

Comment

• I've got the PAT June 4th...good luck to everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• I was hoping someine could share some info. I had my BI in dec 2014, its been 5 months. Last time i spoke to my investigator everything was going well. I have not received a disqualification notice. Ive been waiting for a letter to come down for an oral psych. Does anyone know how long they give you or when the next nyc class actually is? Should i be worried or would they have sent me a letter stating I will not be moving on?

Comment

• I'd reach out the the investigator and ask if they overlooked you, it happened to me. My process started in June 2014. I just went for my psych eval. It doesn't hurt to reach out and see what's going on.

Comment

• Originally posted by rocky01977 View Post
                          I was hoping someine could share some info. I had my BI in dec 2014, its been 5 months. Last time i spoke to my investigator everything was going well. I have not received a disqualification notice. Ive been waiting for a letter to come down for an oral psych. Does anyone know how long they give you or when the next nyc class actually is? Should i be worried or would they have sent me a letter stating I will not be moving on?
                          We're in the same boat, my b/i is also on its 5th month, i feel if we were dq'd it would have been done already. On the website it says b/i's take anywhere from 3-5 months, from reading posts here even longer sometimes.

But i will call my investigator on Tue, just to check in.

Comment

• Good fortune to everone taking their PAT's. Hey, we've made it this far, hopefully we will ALL make it to the academy

Comment

• thanks guys. I've tried to reach out. The last time my investigator has responded to me was feb. I tried again in april with an email. no response. I tried resending an email and made a phone call last week. and nothing!

Comment

• Originally posted by rocky01977 View Post
                                thanks guys. I've tried to reach out. The last time my investigator has responded to me was feb. I tried again in april with an email. no response. I tried resending an email and made a phone call last week. and nothing!
                                If you haven't heard from investigator for that long then call, call, call. Don't rely on email. I badgered my investigator by calling him every 2 weeks just to check in, see if he needed anything, etc. before I finally got my appointment last year.
                                This is your future. You want it, fight for it

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10759 users online. 491 members and 10268 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X