Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think that parking tickets issued through universities count?

Comment

• Well just got back from pre-med in BK. Got DQed, but all is not lost. Have to lose the weight before Aug. You heard me right, August is when they 86 the old list.

Comment

• Originally posted by PerpBuster View Post
        Well just got back from pre-med in BK. Got DQed, but all is not lost. Have to lose the weight before Aug. You heard me right, August is when they 86 the old list.
        You got this

Comment

• I'm
          Originally posted by PerpBuster View Post
          Well just got back from pre-med in BK. Got DQed, but all is not lost. Have to lose the weight before Aug. You heard me right, August is when they 86 the old list.
          GL BRO but I can't wait for the new exams list to be made

Comment

• Originally posted by JayTee View Post
            Do you think that parking tickets issued through universities count?
            Again just list it. If you don't and they find it they will wonder what else you are hiding....

Comment

• I had my pre medical this Tuesday the 12th and have to go to my full medical on next Monday the 18th. Will they really retest everything after only 6 days during the full medical? I mean how much could my vision or weight change in 6 days??

Comment

• Originally posted by SSOLI View Post
                I had my pre medical this Tuesday the 12th and have to go to my full medical on next Monday the 18th. Will they really retest everything after only 6 days during the full medical? I mean how much could my vision or weight change in 6 days??
                Everything and then stuff like you blood etc etc

Comment

• I went to my psych interview back in March...still havent heard anything
                  Last edited by OneShotThrill; 05-15-2015, 09:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by PerpBuster View Post
                    Use the heat to your advantage..sweat that weight off...work out like a madman..and most importantly...change your eating habits big time

Comment

• Thanks guys for all your motivation....

Comment

• Guys, I have a question
                        Son physical June 3rd

Will he need his drivers license by than ?
                        His test isn't scheduled till the 9th
                        we couldn't find anything sooner

Comment

• He will be fine with his permit, he can just mention that his road test is scheduled for the 3rd if it comes up. The license is only required "at the time of appointment". For your peace of mind, you can confirm this by taking a look at the Court Officer FAQ on nycourts.gov:

https://www.nycourts.gov/careers/cot...0Questions.pdf

Comment

• Originally posted by NYSCOHopeful View Post
                            He will be fine with his permit, he can just mention that his road test is scheduled for the 3rd if it comes up. The license is only required "at the time of appointment". For your peace of mind, you can confirm this by taking a look at the Court Officer FAQ on nycourts.gov:

https://www.nycourts.gov/careers/cot...0Questions.pdf

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the license requirement is only for those that took the test last year. AFAIK, a license was not required for anyone from the 2009 test. You may want to double check with OCA to confirm since they can always change the process, but that was my understanding.
                            Last edited by Kabbage; 05-18-2015, 04:03 PM.

Comment

• Hmmm for some reason I kind of recall the license being needed even in 2009 but it was before appointment? I could have sworn that's why I ran and got mine. I may be mistaken of course.
                              Originally posted by Kabbage View Post
                              Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the license requirement is only for those that took the test last year. AFAIK, a license was not required for anyone from the 2009 test. You may want to double check with OCA to confirm since they can always change the process, but that was my understanding.

Comment

• Originally posted by PetitBeaute View Post
                                Hmmm for some reason I kind of recall the license being needed even in 2009 but it was before appointment? I could have sworn that's why I ran and got mine. I may be mistaken of course.
                                For what it's worth, in my July class last year one guy did not have a license during the academy

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8199 users online. 414 members and 7785 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X