Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a rank in the 400s and I haven't received anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYJets44288 View Post
      I have a rank in the 400s and I haven't received anything.
      That seems odd. You put down NYC?

Comment

• I should of selected the entire state of NY looking back at it

Comment

• Originally posted by NYJets44288 View Post
          I have a rank in the 400s and I haven't received anything.
          I got mine...thank God!!! Please NYJets, call them up!!!! It states on the noice it has to be postmarked by the 27th! Send something certified. Good luck

Comment

• What about the 8th? Anybody getting canvassed for that? I had a score 93.4 and a rank of 14xx and when I read about all the people getting canvassed, I'm getting nervous that the post office screwed up.

Comment

• I am waiting for the 8th JD as well. I have a score of 94.3 with a rank of 9XX. I have not received anything yet so I imagine they may not have started canvassing yet. I have heard most districts are going to be canvassing by late fall.

Comment

• I think NYC may have canvassed first, as there are more positions to be filled. However, the retirement incentive is obviously state-wide. I know that 2000 candidates were canvassed for NYC in 1st wave.

Comment

• Originally posted by MaggieMae View Post
                  I think NYC may have canvassed first, as there are more positions to be filled. However, the retirement incentive is obviously state-wide. I know that 2000 candidates were canvassed for NYC in 1st wave.
                  2000? They must be desperate for bodies.

Comment

• Yep, guess so, but I know it's a pretty accurate number, especially since I ranked 14xx. Others canvassed were 18xx (in previous comments)

Comment

• In the downstate area, many commands were already down by about 10% of their alloted lines before the buyout. The class in the Academy will not cover that shortfall.

Comment

• Will this move the process faster then, Dinosaur? I'm wondering if they can if it takes 5 mos for the teps leading to the Academy? I also took the CA test. Does anyone know the timeline for that with regard to the incentive and promos? Thx!!!

Comment

• I've been canvassed for NYC and I am thinking ahead..... If I get a choice, I will choose to work in the BX. Anyone have any opinions about any of those houses? Mainly Morale, bosses, overtime, professionalism...parking.

Comment

• what does the agility test consist of?

Comment

• Originally posted by dukes0980 View Post
                              what does the agility test consist of?
                              http://www.courts.state.ny.us/career...ity-test.shtml

Comment

• I like that they dont have that ridiculous 2 mile run like many LEO agencies. That event is not meant for the big dudes (and i dont mean fat boys)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8957 users online. 421 members and 8536 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X