Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally got my premed packet. Gotta go to brooklyn may 12th. Excited to finally get the ball rolling.

Comment

• I have my physical test for may 6th.... Was wondering if i need to bring the detailed income printout, how much it cost and where i could go to get it in queens or longisland. Also would i get it the same day i request for it?

Thanks for all the answers in advance

Comment

• You have to go to a social security administration branch. I believe it costs about $136

Comment

• And yes you need it and you would get it same day.

Comment

• Originally posted by nick_geomel View Post
            You have to go to a social security administration branch. I believe it costs about $136
            Do you need any paperwork or can you just walk in and request it? Thanks

Comment

• Just walk in and request it. Bring a credit card or check. Cash is not accepted

Comment

• Thank you. I have my premed next Monday. If I make it to the next round I want to be prepared.

Comment

• Thanks for the info guys

Comment

• in regards to the 5 min step test for the PAT, does anyone know the pace of the metronome? is it fast? 40 steps per mins? just wanted to get an idea of the speed.

thanks in advance
                    Last edited by ohsnapj; 04-28-2015, 08:56 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by nick_geomel View Post
                      You have to go to a social security administration branch. I believe it costs about $136
                      thanks

Comment

• I heard that it was 96 beats per minute but I'm not 100% sure

Comment

• I have my pre med on May 12th. Does anyone who did the pre med know how long the vision part takes? For the color vision do they show you a bunch of pages or is it just one page?

Comment

• Took the test in December. Thought it was pretty easy. Other then the last part. Had to read it twice to be like oook. Results should be out in the next month or 2 ?? How many did they take from the last test?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by SSOLI View Post
                              I have my pre med on May 12th. Does anyone who did the pre med know how long the vision part takes? For the color vision do they show you a bunch of pages or is it just one page?
                              Hi, the vision test itself didn't take long, for the color vision they show you a few pages to look at. Good Luck!

Comment

• Originally posted by Positive Thinker View Post
                                Hi, the vision test itself didn't take long, for the color vision they show you a few pages to look at. Good Luck!
                                Thanks for the info! I guess they only do about 4 pages or so? positive thinker, could we chat in PM? I have additional questions. Thank you again.
                                Last edited by SSOLI; 04-29-2015, 10:46 AM. Reason: Added more info

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8443 users online. 243 members and 8200 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X