300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations PetitBeaute,
    I took my vision retest today and passed. I am scheduled for full medical on April 23rd .

Comment

• Originally posted by Law-And-Order1 View Post
      Congratulations PetitBeaute,
      I took my vision retest today and passed. I am scheduled for full medical on April 23rd .
      thank you Law-And-Order1! and congrats yourself, luckily they gave you a date so near!

Comment

• Regarding PAT future dates: Heard from someone in Academy that quite a few PAT's are ongoing. Give it time. It will happen. All the best to present and future candidates.

Comment

• Undortunately I was told they do not have the next PAT date available yet but should be early June.
          Originally posted by okfoks
          They don't have a solid date for the physical?

Comment

• Hey guys,

I was told i should be expecting to have a date in may for my pre-medical. I haven't received a letter as of yet. More or less how long of a time period is it from when you receive your letter until you go in for your appointment? a week? two weeks? couple days?

Comment

• Originally posted by nyscourt1986 View Post
              Hey guys,

I was told i should be expecting to have a date in may for my pre-medical. I haven't received a letter as of yet. More or less how long of a time period is it from when you receive your letter until you go in for your appointment? a week? two weeks? couple days?

I received my letter in February and I got a letter to come in for tomorrow for my pre-medical like three weeks ago.

Just be patient with it. I called because they said I'd receive a date IN February and I didn't. If you're worried about it just give them a call.

Comment

• Same for me...any idea what the easiest way to get there is? I'm taking the train from Ronkonkoma to Atlantic Terminal. Good luck to you tomorrow!

Comment

• Originally posted by Guava85 View Post
                  Same for me...any idea what the easiest way to get there is? I'm taking the train from Ronkonkoma to Atlantic Terminal. Good luck to you tomorrow!
                  I'm rather... challenged when it comes to the city lol! I was going to get dropped off by my lovely Father who goes in that way for work all the time (it's like the first day of school lol!). I'd drive myself, but I don't know what the parking situation is like over there, going to assume a nightmare. I was thinking train, but I would get off and have no idea where I am! :| I promise I'm a competent individual, just not with the city haha.

Good luck to you as well! Maybe I'll see you there!

Comment

• Passed my pre-medical this morning and got my full medical date!

You guys on this forum are on point with information. People definitely get disqualified VERY quickly. Very strict, but I think it's entirely understandable.

Comment

• Congrats! I passed and got my full med date as well. All the info on here is very appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Jt4791 View Post
                        Passed my pre-medical this morning and got my full medical date!

You guys on this forum are on point with information. People definitely get disqualified VERY quickly. Very strict, but I think it's entirely understandable.
                        What were they disqualified for?
                        NYPD EXAM: 4312
                        Score: 9X
                        List: 1XX

NY Court Officer Exam - Oct 2014
                        Score : ?
                        List # : ?

Bridge & Tunnel Officer Exam : March 21 2015
                        Score : 100
                        List : ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike19 View Post
                          What were they disqualified for?
                          They were disqualified even for being just a few pounds over weight (one guy was like 8lbs overweight and they denied him) and vision was a big thing. I know they're telling them to come back after losing it, just gotta be dedicated. Most people didn't pass that I saw. It was actually surprising and kind of sad. A lot of people were disappointed.

And good job Guavo85!
                          Last edited by Jt4791; 04-22-2015, 10:31 PM.

Comment

• Passed a full medical Today 4/23. Was given a notice of a PAT for June 4. This coming 7/28 old list from 2009 expires. We were told told make sure all required paperwork to be completed for PAT as the possibility of Academy in coming months. All the best to all present and future candidates.

Comment

• Anyone know where I can go to change my address ?

Comment

• Hey current NYC Academy!!! When's your graduation date???

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7244 users online. 260 members and 6984 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X