Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HopeFloats View Post
    Great news!

This part goes pretty steadily, wait till the backgrounds start, that's when the torture of waiting begins, or maybe not, each case is different.
    I've been pretty lucky with the waiting game. I've been so busy with school it's been distracting me lol. Once I graduate in May though I'm going to be back to obsessing over it. Not a fun time

Comment

• So I finished my Full Medical on Tuesday and was given a Physical ability test date of May 16th. I'm hearing there will be an academy this June with the next one being in January of next year. My question is, there is no way I'm making the academy this year but will my list expire by next year by the time the next academy comes or since I already started this whole process, I'm good to go?

Thanks.

Comment

• Holy Moly, 1 month is super quick, I'm going on month 4.

Good Luck to all of you taking the medicals

Comment

• Originally posted by Jt4791 View Post
          Got my premed packet as well! Going on the 22nd! Totally pumped!
          Congrats! That's my pre-med date too...so stoked, hopefully we will all meet in the academy! Good luck to everyone!

Comment

• Hey everyone, I'll be taking the PAT on April 8th and I'm just wondering if I have to hand in the Personal History Questionnaire to the investigator after the physical part is completed? Or is that afterwards? Thanks and good luck to you future candidates.

Comment

• Heard from a higher up that there will be a class in Aug. Good luck all. Make sure to keep working out and keep your nose clean.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigblueny View Post
                Hey everyone, I'll be taking the PAT on April 8th and I'm just wondering if I have to hand in the Personal History Questionnaire to the investigator after the physical part is completed? Or is that afterwards? Thanks and good luck to you future candidates.
                I handed it to them when I started my background investigation but have it ready just in case

Comment

• GL to all taking the PAT tomorrow. If you do pass listen to what everyone on the board says. Start doing planks, pushups, situps, and running daily. Trust all of us, it will make your life a lot easier later.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kbrad View Post
                    GL to all taking the PAT tomorrow. If you do pass listen to what everyone on the board says. Start doing planks, pushups, situps, and running daily. Trust all of us, it will make your life a lot easier later.
                    Yes, Good Fortune to you all & dont forget mountain climbers as well.

Comment

• All the best to all going for Premed, Full med and Pat. Keep on working out and stay focused. This is one time that we have an opportunity to make it. So do count every difficulty and struggle with confidence and work towards that goal.We can do it.All the best to present and future candidates.

Comment

• How do you know if you passed your full medical? I received a letter today saying that I should see my physician about my cholesterol levels but that's it. Does that mean I disqualified or have to retake the medical again? Thanks in advance

Comment

• Originally posted by rcabrer1 View Post
                          How do you know if you passed your full medical? I received a letter today saying that I should see my physician about my cholesterol levels but that's it. Does that mean I disqualified or have to retake the medical again? Thanks in advance
                          Me and my group were told the same day, at the end.

Comment

• Same as me... They told me the same day of the medical and schedule me for my physical for may 6th

Comment

• Yeah I passed everything that day, but I guess my results for blood work came back and they have a concern about my cholesterol. I got a letter from affiliated physicians and not the courts. Just wondering if they consider this an impairment for me not to proceed to further steps.

I received my date for my physical that same day.

Comment

• Originally posted by shimmydog
                                Took my medical yesterday they didn't give us our invites for the physical until our drug tests came back but they did say if we pass, our physical is may 16 and we meet our background investigator the same day
                                Hi, I have full medical next week how long did the medical exam take from start to finish? And do we have to hand in the personal questionnaire on the full medical, website says to have completed and bring with you.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7426 users online. 381 members and 7045 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X