Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello All, my first time posting & not sure if this question has been asked/answered once you take the Physical ability test how long does it take to get the results? Do they tell you that day or mail them?

Comment

• Originally posted by Positive Thinker View Post
      Hello All, my first time posting & not sure if this question has been asked/answered once you take the Physical ability test how long does it take to get the results? Do they tell you that day or mail them?
      Welcome to the forum Positive Thinker, You will know the same day if you passed or not.

Comment

• Thank-you!!!

Comment

• How soon after the full body medical is the PAT?

Comment

• Anyone here, currently working full time? What do you plan on telling your job, once you receive an academy date? I am curious because I do not want to quit my job, and god forbid not make it in the academy, then have nothing? Any suggestions?

Comment

• You can take a leave of abscence if your job allows you to do that . Otherwise you have to take a risk .

Comment

• Originally posted by CO HOPEFUL View Post
                You can take a leave of abscence if your job allows you to do that . Otherwise you have to take a risk .
                How much notice do you they give you for academy date???

Comment

• Originally posted by lolalana View Post
                  How soon after the full body medical is the PAT?
                  You got about a month, but it could be sooner.

Comment

• Originally posted by HopeFloats View Post
                    You got about a month, but it could be sooner.
                    for the PAT do you go dressed in business attire and change or go dressed in work out gear?

Comment

• Originally posted by Positive Thinker View Post
                      for the PAT do you go dressed in business attire and change or go dressed in work out gear?
                      The day of the PAT, is the only day in this whole process you do not have to wear business attire.

Comment

• How intense is the academy and what are the hours? Should I invest in a personal trainer?

Comment

• Just wondering, when notified about the next step after the background check is finished (the oral psyche interview I believe), do they notify by mail or phone? And also about how long in advance of the appointment? I feel like calling and e-mailing has gotten me nowhere so I'm a little weary of doing that again and annoying the AVU and my investigator any further.. but I am feeling a little forgotten right now since it's been exactly 5 months now since I passed the PAT and took the written psyche test. And nothing..

Comment

• Originally posted by demgoth View Post
                            Just wondering, when notified about the next step after the background check is finished (the oral psyche interview I believe), do they notify by mail or phone? And also about how long in advance of the appointment? I feel like calling and e-mailing has gotten me nowhere so I'm a little weary of doing that again and annoying the AVU and my investigator any further.. but I am feeling a little forgotten right now since it's been exactly 5 months now since I passed the PAT and took the written psyche test. And nothing..
                            I feel your pain demgoth, im 3 months into my B/I, remember they take anywhere from 3-5 months or longer, but i feel no news is good news.

From doing my research on this forum, I've found there seems to be a quiet before the storm.
                            Once an unknown amount of people are caught up and on the same page, nothing seems to go on for an undetermined amount of time except people waiting on results from something or the other, then suddenly people start getting called up and emailed with notices that they are ready for the next phase; oral psych, pre academy medical, class appointment etc.

So in the interim, if you can tough it out and stay in shape, stay sane; some of us, hopefully all of us, will persevere

Comment

• For those of you worrying about keeping up physically in the academy... Start now and you'll be astounded by the improvement you can make! I got my mile and a half down to roughly 12 minutes and that's just after a month of working at it from not working on it at all. I'm definitely trying to get it as low as possible still!

Keep it positive and keep it pushin!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jt4791 View Post
                                For those of you worrying about keeping up physically in the academy... Start now and you'll be astounded by the improvement you can make! I got my mile and a half down to roughly 12 minutes and that's just after a month of working at it from not working on it at all. I'm definitely trying to get it as low as possible still!

Keep it positive and keep it pushin!
                                Hey me too, but i gotta tell ya its hard, i dunno if i got much left in the tank after that

I figure in 3 months the endurance will be there, if anybody trains in the city pm me and let me know if you wanna train together. Maybe we can set something up.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5264 users online. 200 members and 5064 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X