300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jt4791 View Post
    Well at least if I cry they won't be able to tell lol!! For Johnny Knoxville to say that then it must really suck. how the hell do you prepare for that lol!
    By spraying pepper spray into your face every morning until the academy

Im kidding

Comment

• oh you're lucky! please update after your exam.
      Originally posted by lolalana View Post
      Congrats and Good Luck mine is on the 3/31

Comment

• Originally posted by shimmydog
        Make the best use of this time hope everyone is working out my brother says they kick your *** everyday at physical training and if 1 guy messes up everyone starts from scratch make the most of your time now! It's looking like it's gonna be a summer academy!!
        Thank You for the update shimmydog, hope we all get into that class

Comment

• There was a NASCAR driver in the'50s named Curtis Turner that liked to race with a hangover because he felt so crappy that nothing would bother him lolQUOTE=Jt4791;3608575]Well at least if I cry they won't be able to tell lol!! For Johnny Knoxville to say that then it must really suck. how the hell do you prepare for that lol![/QUOTE]
          RETIRED 9-16-10

Comment

• We got sprayed during week 10....yeah it burns and is like sandpaper being rubbed against your eyeballs. It is what it is.

Comment

• Hello, first time poster here. I took the 2009 test, received results stating I failed to appear, which was false obviously. There was a mix-up of some sort with some people's tests and I was allowed to re-take the test in 2010. My rank number is 6538.1, I'm guessing decimal places were given to re-takes? Anyway, I was canvassed for NYC in June of last year. I passed the PAT, took the written psyche test, and met my investigator on October 8, 2014. I was told all of my things were in order (I didn't owe any more information or paperwork) and to expect not to hear anything for a while since they are processing a lot of people and the background check takes time.. 3-5 months according to their candidate processing info. I called twice and sent an e-mail just checking in on everything.. my investigator never returned my call or answered my e-mail, and another person at the AVU told me they won't return calls unless they need something from you because of heavy processing. So I am just wondering if I should be concerned that I haven't heard anything at this point.. or just hold out and hope I hear something soon? Thanks everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by demgoth View Post
                Hello, first time poster here. I took the 2009 test, received results stating I failed to appear, which was false obviously. There was a mix-up of some sort with some people's tests and I was allowed to re-take the test in 2010. My rank number is 6538.1, I'm guessing decimal places were given to re-takes? Anyway, I was canvassed for NYC in June of last year. I passed the PAT, took the written psyche test, and met my investigator on October 8, 2014. I was told all of my things were in order (I didn't owe any more information or paperwork) and to expect not to hear anything for a while since they are processing a lot of people and the background check takes time.. 3-5 months according to their candidate processing info. I called twice and sent an e-mail just checking in on everything.. my investigator never returned my call or answered my e-mail, and another person at the AVU told me they won't return calls unless they need something from you because of heavy processing. So I am just wondering if I should be concerned that I haven't heard anything at this point.. or just hold out and hope I hear something soon? Thanks everyone.
                Hold out brother man or woman you are in a better position than most, im in month 2 of my B/I with no end in sight, although my investigator is a good guy and answers my calls.

Comment

• Originally posted by demgoth View Post
                  Hello, first time poster here. I took the 2009 test, received results stating I failed to appear, which was false obviously. There was a mix-up of some sort with some people's tests and I was allowed to re-take the test in 2010. My rank number is 6538.1, I'm guessing decimal places were given to re-takes? Anyway, I was canvassed for NYC in June of last year. I passed the PAT, took the written psyche test, and met my investigator on October 8, 2014. I was told all of my things were in order (I didn't owe any more information or paperwork) and to expect not to hear anything for a while since they are processing a lot of people and the background check takes time.. 3-5 months according to their candidate processing info. I called twice and sent an e-mail just checking in on everything.. my investigator never returned my call or answered my e-mail, and another person at the AVU told me they won't return calls unless they need something from you because of heavy processing. So I am just wondering if I should be concerned that I haven't heard anything at this point.. or just hold out and hope I hear something soon? Thanks everyone.

See thats what worries me; if they end up losing my exam and I would have to retake it. I wouldnt want to score lower than my original

Comment

• Congratulations.

Comment

• Congratulations PetiteBeaute!!!

Comment

• Congratulations lolana!!!

Comment

• New PreMed Vision test in April. Looking forward to moving on. All the best to present and future candidates.

Comment

• Originally posted by Law-And-Order1 View Post
                            Congratulations PetiteBeaute!!!
                            Thanks! good luck on your upcoming vision exam.

Comment

• Are we receiving our exam results this month?
                              NYPD Exam #1309
                              List Rank: 3xx

Comment

• Originally posted by JCPD2246 View Post
                                Are we receiving our exam results this month?
                                If your talking about the recent exam I doubt it look for it in the summer

Nypd exam 3319 5xx
                                Nyc doc 3303 5xx
                                Special officer 3329 list 3xx
                                NYS court officer tbd 2015?
                                Bto 5606 tbd 2015?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4217 users online. 185 members and 4032 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X