300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HopeFloats View Post
    homer54321 is on point, me and my group got the physical agility & written psych test a month after the full med.
    is everything on the physical agility test (pat) exactly as they show it on the COT page?
    how much resistance of force was it for the the the different tests?? sorry if this question has been asked and answered already.

Comment

• Did anyone that took the Pre medical come across an issue with the color part of the vision test. Just curious how strict they are with that if someone had perfect vision

Comment

• You can't be color blind .

Comment

• Originally posted by nyscourt1986 View Post
          is everything on the physical agility test (pat) exactly as they show it on the COT page?
          how much resistance of force was it for the the the different tests?? sorry if this question has been asked and answered already.
          Yes, the exercises are exactly the same as the ones on the Court Officers site, not in that particular order.
          As for the resistance, its all static and body weight except for the arm machine and bike, which seem to be set for high resistance.

Comment

• Originally posted by HopeFloats View Post
            Yes, the exercises are exactly the same as the ones on the Court Officers site, not in that particular order.
            As for the resistance, its all static and body weight except for the arm machine and bike, which seem to be set for high resistance.
            If you had to give a ball park figure in regards to how much weight you think the resistance is that would be really appreciated. 50lbs? 100 lbs?

Comment

• Originally posted by nyscourt1986 View Post
              If you had to give a ball park figure in regards to how much weight you think the resistance is that would be really appreciated. 50lbs? 100 lbs?
              Really cant tell you, the pull ups are on a slant bench which takes up a percentage of your body weight depending on the level of incline. Sit ups are sit ups, the step phase doesnt involve resistance, the arm steadyness phase has no resistance aside from gravity. The dynamic arm machine has a good level of resistance which gets progressively harder as you get weaker, the bike was tricky for me; I practiced on a stationary bike in the gym on level 10 or more for 5 minutes every day before the PAT, that 1 minute on the PAT stationary bike still winded me. The other exercises involve static resistance, which you cant really gauge unless your looking at the instructors machine.

Hope this helps.

Comment

• Anyone know when the next court officer exam will be?

Comment

• 10characters
                  Last edited by boredlimodriver; 06-25-2015, 10:58 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by boredlimodriver View Post
                    They just had one, so probably not for a few years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    damn like how ago?

Comment

• They just had one 10/14 and 12/14. They are given every 4 years and may be extended even 5 years like the last

Comment

• Originally posted by MosNY View Post
                        damn like how ago?
                        Oct and dec 2014

Comment

• Got my new pre-med date! took some persistance but 2/27 i'll be there, anyone else?

Comment

• I got Lasik done on a Thursday on Feb 12, 2015 to be exact, went back to work that Monday. No need to take a week off, totally painless! Vision is a little blurry the first two days, afterward perfect!

Comment

• Originally posted by lolalana View Post
                              I got Lasik done on a Thursday on Feb 12, 2015 to be exact, went back to work that Monday. No need to take a week off, totally painless! Vision is a little blurry the first two days, afterward perfect!
                              Be careful with getting lasik prior to the academy. Remember your gonna get OC sprayed. Make sure you have enough time to heal. Good luck to you all

Comment

• They said healing time is about 4 months, I think I should be fine by then

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10197 users online. 483 members and 9714 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X