Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just found out that I can start the process even though I'm pregnant! I am so happy! I hope I can pass the weigh-in! The woman said the pre-screening medical will probably be around December.... I'll be 8 months then (she said if I fail, I can redo since I'm pregnant). Thought everyone would like to hear when the first step may take place.

Comment

• Kannons610- maybe you should post a separate thread, I think a lot of ppl here are aspiring court officers. You'll get better answers if you post it as a question for current court officers. good luck!

Comment

• This is great news. I hope the 3rd and 4th start the process soon as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by chon718 View Post
          i also just recieved my canvass letter for nyc as well, i scored a 95% with a rank #6xx, i can't wait to get this process started!
          How long do they give you to respond?

Comment

• Originally posted by CivilServant14 View Post
            How long do they give you to respond?
            they give until 10/27/2010 to respond

Comment

Last edited by Seino331; 01-13-2011, 01:03 PM.

Comment

• ..Glad to see the new list has started... I also scored a 86.7 with a list # 59**, hang in there it seems they have reached our grade before from prior lists.. I figure it is at the a** end of just good enough..(well I hope anyways).. As of this thread they are up to score 91.7 rank#18**..
                ..To the others receiving the canvass letter........Good job and Good Luck..........
                ..Thanks for keeping us all updated.......Good Day........
                Last edited by Nick71; 10-20-2010, 11:24 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick71 View Post
                  ..Glad to see the new list has started... I also scored a 86.7 with a list # 59**, hang in there it seems they have reached our grade before from prior lists.. I figure it is at the a** end of just good enough..(well I hope anyways).. As of this thread they are up to score 91.7 rank#18**..
                  ..To the others receiving the canvass letter........Good job and Good Luck..........
                  ..Thanks for keeping us all updated.......Good Day........
                  Are you judging the score which has been reached by this forum or by information you received elsewhere?
                  Last edited by dbacksrock02; 10-20-2010, 02:07 PM.

Comment

• You would think only the top scores would get the call...especially downstate where the majority of the prospects reside. I dont see a definite list like the one that was posted for 722.

Comment

• with a 81.XX and list of 13,XXX I doubt ill ever get called? any input guys?
                      “I'm glad to hear that the Chief (of Police) is a personal friend of yours. So you know someone who can post your bail.”

Comment

• Originally posted by rocknroll View Post
                        with a 81.XX and list of 13,XXX I doubt ill ever get called? any input guys?
                        Don't know your location, but if you're willing to go to certain upstate judicial districts you may have a shot. Look at the last list (45-722) and the rankings the OCA reached. I believe they got as high as 14,000 in one JD.

Comment

• Originally posted by rocknroll View Post
                          with a 81.XX and list of 13,XXX I doubt ill ever get called? any input guys?
                          i am in the same boat, i originally chose only the 9th district but changed to statewide once i got the low score of 81.XX which put me at 14,XXX, if i do get called i will probably take it and transfer back downstate if i ever got the chance.

Does any current court officer know how transfers work?

I am also scheduled to take the court assistant exam this saturday the 23rd, so i am really looking forward to do better

Comment

• Once we send back the in initial canvass letter, approximately how long before we receive a letter to report to the Pre-Screening Medical?

Does anyone who has gone through the process before know how much time will there be between when we receive the Pre-Screening Medical letter and the actual date we have to report for it?

Comment

• Originally posted by MP1212 View Post
                              I also got canvassed today (nyc rank 18** - 91.7) and I have to postpone it because I'm 25 1/2 weeks pregnant. Does anyone know how I can do this? And how long does it postpone it for?
                              MP...congrats on the news! wishing you lots of good health.

Good news for me with your score/rank...Im #19XX/91.7.
                              no letter yet, here though! maybe I just missed the first wave.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mtn29 View Post
                                MP...congrats on the news! wishing you lots of good health.

Good news for me with your score/rank...Im #19XX/91.7.
                                no letter yet, here though! maybe I just missed the first wave.
                                And you selected NYC as a preference?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10683 users online. 466 members and 10217 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X