300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by General1015 View Post
    Don't risk any leeway... 3-5 pounds you should be able knock off with a good jog around the track and a good morning BM
    Yep, thanks General ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Monkeyboy49 View Post
      ... Thanks for the reply on the vision test. Might as well throw this one out there also. I'm about 3-5 lbs over the weight limit, is there any leeway at all as far as the weight restrictions?
      As far as I know and have heard from others, there is no leeway on the pre-med.

Comment

• Hey everyone, I took the court officers test in December 2014. Did anyone else take theirs then, and how do you think you did on it? Personally I know I did awesome on the memory portion ( I somehow managed to remember everything 100%)...hopefully I did that well on the rest of the test.

Comment

• Hello to all, Just looked on pre-med notice again that pre-med may be filled with full med as well. Anyone out there know of this happening please let me know I would appreciete it.

Comment

• Originally posted by mikem86 View Post
            Hey everyone, I took the court officers test in December 2014. Did anyone else take theirs then, and how do you think you did on it? Personally I know I did awesome on the memory portion ( I somehow managed to remember everything 100%)...hopefully I did that well on the rest of the test.
            I took the exam in October 2014. Im hoping i scored high

Comment

• Originally posted by Law-And-Order1 View Post
              Hello to all, Just looked on pre-med notice again that pre-med may be filled with full med as well. Anyone out there know of this happening please let me know I would appreciete it.
              Hey Law-And-Order1, at this stage of the game most likely everything will be fast tracked to accommodate the last holdouts of test #45-758, be prepared to get your PAT, written psych & start of the background all in the same day.

So why not have the pre-med and full physical as one, be prepared for anything at this point, Good Luck
              Last edited by HopeFloats; 02-23-2015, 07:52 AM.

Comment

• Hey Shimmydog, just came back from the pre-med, they said I will need the lassie as well. Not too happy with that. Only started using reading glasses yet I need to et it done. What is the recovery time and was time needed off from work ?

Comment

• HopeFloats, I would have liked that all the same but it did not happen. To me it is no big deal. I am going to move forward with whatever needs to be done. At the pre_med toady a guy showed up over weight by 93l bs. I told him its yours to have if you do what needs to be done.
                  All future candidates do not give up. This is a great job and also it is worth all the hard work.

Comment

• By the way that guy was told he has until July to lose that weight which leads me to believe a summer Acadamy is more likely.

Comment

• Law-And-Order1 Thank You for the updates

Dont give up the fight, do what you gotta do and come back strong.
                      Theres not much time, if you passed everything else you got this, i would setup the lasik ASAP, the overweight person still has a chance albeit a super slim one.

Comment

• So i just received a letter telling me i should anticipate further communication regarding the pre- screening. Hopefully they give me a call and a date for the pre-med soon. Fingers crossed.

Comment

• Thanks ... meeting with Dr on Wed and looking to get this done ASAP, Not giving up for nothing!!!

Comment

• Anybody know how much time they'll give you in advance of the physical? They barely give you a week of notice for the medical...

Comment

• Originally posted by steve5 View Post
                              Anybody know how much time they'll give you in advance of the physical? They barely give you a week of notice for the medical...
                              From what I remember, when you pass the full medical, you are scheduled for the PAT one month in advance

Comment

• homer54321 is on point, me and my group got the physical agility & written psych test a month after the full med.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7395 users online. 352 members and 7043 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X