Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations... I got mine today as well. Pre-med date2/25 @12:00pm. Same place in Brooklyn, Hanson place. All the best!!

Comment

• I have a co-worker in the Academy in NYC now. Yes you do walk up the stairs coming and going in a full suit. Also a ton of push ups. They did 1.5 run along FDR drive in this brutal weather. Its all worth it. Keep in shape all, and the best to all present and future candidates.

Comment

• Call..... be proactive. You will not be annoying.It is important to follow through. All the best.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jt4791 View Post
          I'm debating on calling them for my pre-medical because it's been about two weeks since the I got the pre-med canvassing letter... but then again I'm not trying to be annoying lol.
          Call ASAP, you have to be your own best advocate with this annoying or not!

Comment

• Originally posted by Law-And-Order1 View Post
            Congratulations... I got mine today as well. Pre-med date2/25 @12:00pm. Same place in Brooklyn, Hanson place. All the best!!
            Congratulations Law-And-Order1, welcome to the process

Comment

• Still have not got the call about the pre-med, left a message earlier today hopefully they get back to me ASAP. Thanks all for the updates.

Comment

• Thanks HopeFloats.....by the way nice bike... I have a 900 vulcan classic my wife thinks I am crazy!!

Comment

• Steve5...... still time left, Keep calling and E-mail.

Comment

• Originally posted by Law-And-Order1 View Post
                    Thanks HopeFloats.....by the way nice bike... I have a 900 vulcan classic my wife thinks I am crazy!!
                    Hey Thanks Law-And-Order1, good to see a fellow rider on here, those Kawi Vulcans are bombproof Pardon the lack of riding gear, those were my younger, wilder days.

Comment

• Just got the call for pre med, very poorly run process. Anyways, anybody know what it will consist of?

Comment

• Originally posted by steve5 View Post
                        Just got the call for pre med, very poorly run process. Anyways, anybody know what it will consist of?
                        It will consist of checking your height and then your weight according to your height, which some people fail.
                        Then your vision, looking into a box pointing out if light is flashing on the right or left side, and testing for color blindness, which some people fail.
                        Last but not least and not in this particular order, the blood pressure test, which cannot pass 140 over 90, some people fail this also.

Comment

• Ok here is some interesting facts for you all . In the first couple of days 7 people quit , 6 women and 1 man .

Comment

• Originally posted by CO HOPEFUL View Post
                            Ok here is some interesting facts for you all . In the first couple of days 7 people quit , 6 women and 1 man .
                            Any reason why they quit or Academy is really that tough?
                            NYPD Exam #4329
                            TBTA Exam #5606

Comment

• My guess would be they were mentally weak.

Comment

• Originally posted by CO HOPEFUL View Post
                                Ok here is some interesting facts for you all . In the first couple of days 7 people quit , 6 women and 1 man .
                                It never ceases to amaze me how some people go through this lengthy and sometimes difficult process, just to give up the first few days. What a tremendous waste of time. Not to mention the fact that they just occupied a spot that someone else could've had.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6322 users online. 241 members and 6081 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X