Exam# 2326/ List 3***
      APD5- Finalized 1/2014
      Medical-3/2014
      Written Psych-5/2014
      Oral Psych-6/2014
      Mini Med-11/2014
      JST-11/2014

Comment

• Good luck to everyone starting on Tuesday. Let us know how it's going. Something along the lines of:
        Day 1 - Took lots of notes. Got yelled at.
        Day 2 - Did PT. Got yelled at.
        Day 3 - Has physical assessment. Got yelled at.
        All kidding aside it will be great once you are out of there!!!

Comment

• Getting yelled at builds character

Comment

• Is it really like that were they yell at you everyday? Is it when you give them a reason to like not being prepared or do they do it just because they can?

I'm guessing they do it to see how much you can take mentally since we may be dealing with stressful situations with criminals.

Originally posted by New Job View Post
            Good luck to everyone starting on Tuesday. Let us know how it's going. Something along the lines of:
            Day 1 - Took lots of notes. Got yelled at.
            Day 2 - Did PT. Got yelled at.
            Day 3 - Has physical assessment. Got yelled at.
            All kidding aside it will be great once you are out of there!!!

Comment

• It's not may be dealing with stressful situations. Not saying they develop everyday.....but no matter which court you are assigned to, you will regularly have to deal with stressed out "court users".

Comment

• Like someone on here once typed; The only person that wants to be in court, is you

Comment

• Originally posted by Kbrad View Post
                  Is it really like that were they yell at you everyday? Is it when you give them a reason to like not being prepared or do they do it just because they can?

I'm guessing they do it to see how much you can take mentally since we may be dealing with stressful situations with criminals.
                  You have to remember you are entering a boot camp like type environment. They will tell you that there is a method to their madness and how everything is done for a purpose which you will come to understand as the days tick by in the academy.

Comment

• HopeFloats.......that was me. I explained that to every group of rookies we got. Remember each case belongs to the litigants. They have the right to act like jerks. You have to be constantly alert for the progression beyond jerk.

Comment

• Good luck tomorrow. The best advice I can give is be flexible an roll with the punches. Don't speculate about what will happen and why it's happening. It is what it is.

P.S. Have fun climbing the stairs in a suit. just be glad it isn't August.

Comment

• Originally posted by imlikeaninja View Post
                        Good luck tomorrow. The best advice I can give is be flexible an roll with the punches. Don't speculate about what will happen and why it's happening. It is what it is.

P.S. Have fun climbing the stairs in a suit. just be glad it isn't August.
                        why do we have to climb stairs in a suit?
                        Exam# 2326/ List 3***
                        APD5- Finalized 1/2014
                        Medical-3/2014
                        Written Psych-5/2014
                        Oral Psych-6/2014
                        Mini Med-11/2014
                        JST-11/2014

Comment

• From what i read on here candidates dont get to use the elevators, just 12 flights of stairs. And since you have to wear a suit everyday, not sure if its for the whole 3 1/2 months

Comment

• Originally posted by wellknowntone View Post
                            why do we have to climb stairs in a suit?
                            Because today is the last time you get to use the elevator and if you aren't in a suit right now.... Oh man...

Comment

• Well... Guess I won't be wearing heels. Flats it is! Imagine 12 flights of stairs in heels? I'll take the suit!

Comment

• There have been cases of people doing a run in heels because they didn't have sneakers...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10095 users online. 427 members and 9668 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X