Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I heard they are mass hiring for night weekends in the bronx. Its new from what im told.

Comment

• Originally posted by Remedy2k View Post
      I heard they are mass hiring for night weekends in the bronx. Its new from what im told.
      I'll take it

Gets your foot in the door.

Comment

• Freeze was from approx nov 2010 to March 2013. Weekend arraignments are not a new thing. They exist in every boro. There is a big need for new hires system wide.
        http://i46.tinypic.com/152i8tt.jpg
        NEVER FORGETTING OUR HERO'S

Comment

• Originally posted by PetitBeaute View Post
          got an initial canvas letter then this letter, hoping all does well. Do you knwo if there are weight minimums? i only see max's.
          what is your list number in you don't mind me asking? im still waiting for a follow up letter. received my canvass letter in the beginning of oct

Comment

• My list number is 12,000 which is why I was pretty shocked to get my letter Friday saying I was "selected" and will shortly be recieving my pre-med date.

Comment

• Originally posted by steve5 View Post
              My list number is 12,000 which is why I was pretty shocked to get my letter Friday saying I was "selected" and will shortly be recieving my pre-med date.
              Finally! Somebody with a higher list number than mine

Welcome to the fold steve5

Comment

• Originally posted by shimmydog
                im 12,300 when I got the results back in 2010 I saw my list number and completely put this exam outta my mind I have been waiting on my exam for the nypd to get processed funny how things work out !
                Same here shimmydog, forgot all about this exam till i got the canvass letter, now after all thats passed, im really feeling like i got a shot at this.

Or it can all come crashing down in flames, like the seahawks loss yesterday.

Comment

• Good luck to everyone! I received my letter regarding the pre- med. We are finally getting somewhere, Yesss!

Comment

im 12,300 when I got the results back in 2010 I saw my list number and completely put this exam outta my mind I have been waiting on my exam for the nypd to get processed funny how things work out !

im 12,xxx hopefully I hear from them soon. I'm also waiting to take nyc sanitation, Suffolk county pd test and Westchester county fire fighter test, within the next months.
                    Last edited by nyscourt1986; 02-04-2015, 03:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by nyscourt1986 View Post
                      im 12,835 hopefully I hear from them soon. I'm also waiting to take nyc sanitation, Suffolk county pd test and Westchester county fire fighter test, within the next months.
                      Good luck on all three.

Comment

Which nypd exam did you take?

Comment

• Deleted Deleted
                          Last edited by Kbrad; 02-03-2015, 02:52 PM.

Comment

• Hello All.... have not posted in a while and had to respond to this post. I also just got a letter today indicating that I will be notified of a pre med appointment. Looking forward to this moving fast. All the best to all in the process. Also looking forward to working with a lot of the folks I see posting on here. You all have shown some great camaraderie.

Comment

• Again, if 5,000's are going into the academy this month, how can we imagine 12,000 being realistic. I think they just contacted us for insurance.

Comment

• Originally posted by steve5 View Post
                                Again, if 5,000's are going into the academy this month, how can we imagine 12,000 being realistic. I think they just contacted us for insurance.

Honestly it seems unrealistic at this point but there are so many different variables to factor in to this equation. How many people have moved on and declined when they received a canvass letter? How many will not even qualify for the pre-med? How many are going to fail the PAT? It does seem unrealistic, but keep the faith brother.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7074 users online. 331 members and 6743 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X