Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remedy2k is on point, did a google search and saw lots of white soft shell pads for volleyball, you might have to white out the logo's though. Also saw a listing for white soft knee pads in ebay under gardening, not sure about the quality though.

Comment

• Originally posted by HopeFloats View Post
      Remedy2k is on point, did a google search and saw lots of white soft shell pads for volleyball, you might have to white out the logo's though. Also saw a listing for white soft knee pads in ebay under gardening, not sure about the quality though.
      Originally posted by Remedy2k View Post
      Did you check the volleyball section. I always see knee pads there.
      Thanks guys. I have the kneepads now. Looks like elbow pads will be harder to find. I was wondering about the logos being okay. White-out sounds like a good idea.

Comment

• Out of curiosity why are looking for pads?

Comment

• Originally posted by Remedy2k View Post
          Out of curiosity why are looking for pads?
          I just need them for the February class.

Comment

• Originally posted by Saiano View Post
            I just need them for the February class.
            Whats entailed for the February class? Im new to this.

Comment

Whats entailed for the February class? Im new to this.
              No problem, Remedy. I don't really know what's entailed for our class aside from the start date and what's necessary to be prepared. If you're referring to what equipment we need for the Academy, theres a bit of required equipment. I don't know if links are allowed, but it's all listed on the nycourts.gov website under the New Recruits Entering Academy/Required Equipment links.

Comment

• Originally posted by Saiano View Post
                No problem, Remedy. I don't really know what's entailed for our class aside from the start date and what's necessary to be prepared. If you're referring to what equipment we need for the Academy, theres a bit of required equipment. I don't know if links are allowed, but it's all listed on the nycourts.gov website under the New Recruits Entering Academy/Required Equipment links.
                Ok thank you and good luck.

Comment

Ok thank you and good luck.
                  Thanks, Remedy, you too and thanks for the help.

Comment

• Saiano congratulations

Do you start the academy on the 17th, also whats your list number?

U can pm this if u want, i saw your last post here was in 2012, glad you made it.

Comment

• I would try amazon for any gear you can't find locally.
                      http://i46.tinypic.com/152i8tt.jpg
                      NEVER FORGETTING OUR HERO'S

Comment

• Originally posted by unblindeacon View Post
                        I would try amazon for any gear you can't find locally.
                        Thanks, unblindeacon, I didn't find anything, but I'll try again.

Comment

• I dont know why you having a hard time finding elbow pads, i did an amazon search and find a ton especially mcdavid pads.

Comment

I dont know why you having a hard time finding elbow pads, i did an amazon search and find a ton especially mcdavid pads.
                            I've found a bunch too, but I can't find any that match what is required. They're either soft shell and aren't white or are white without a soft shell. I've actually already ordered some martial art pads that are basically just a cushion, but I would like to find something with a soft shell since that is required.

Comment

• Is there some hand to hand combat part of the academy training?

Comment

• The McDavid hex knee pads are acceptable, I had those. Navy blue is also acceptable. You can also get 2pair of knee pads and use the others as elbow pads. I also did that & was fine.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10223 users online. 487 members and 9736 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X