300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CO HOPEFUL View Post
    I started the bi in August 2014 and I have my pre medical on Thursday. My rank is 38xx it looks like they will hire in the 4000's for feb I could be wrong
    When did they officially finish your BI?

Comment

I started the bi in August 2014 and I have my pre medical on Thursday. My rank is 38xx it looks like they will hire in the 4000's for feb I could be wrong
      Wow! It took 6 months to complete your background. Some other guy here had his done in 2, i guess some some have more info to process than others.

Comment

• You must have got caught up somewhere in the process. I know people ranked in the 4,000's that were chosen for the Oct academy.

Originally posted by CO HOPEFUL View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by Kbrad View Post
          You must have got caught up somewhere in the process. I know people ranked in the 4,000's that were chosen for the Oct academy.
          Yeah it took a while to complete . It was just finished a few weeks ago.

Comment

• Co Hopeful; Clear your inbox
            http://i46.tinypic.com/152i8tt.jpg
            NEVER FORGETTING OUR HERO'S

Comment

• Sorry. Done .

Comment

• Early Congratulations on making it this far CO HOPEFUL

Comment

• Does anyone know when the current academy graduates?

Comment

• Originally posted by Clo 49 View Post
                    Does anyone know when the current academy graduates?
                    It should be sometime in Feb since they started in Nov.

Comment

• After we get the list number, when should we hear from nys again?
                      6/13 NYPD Exam 3068
                      List# 3XX

12/14 NYS Court Officer Exam 45-784
                      List#

Xbox Live: Gaspare718

Comment

• Originally posted by HopeFloats View Post
                        Early Congratulations on making it this far CO HOPEFUL
                        Thank you !

Comment

• I passed my final medical today . It looks like I'll be in the Feb 17 academy . This may be the last academy from the 2009 exam .

Comment

I passed my final medical today . It looks like I'll be in the Feb 17 academy . This may be the last academy from the 2009 exam .
                            Is any of the aforementioned fact, or are you speculating?

I myself am guessing if they are only up to the 4 & 5 thousands, they might not make it to where im at, the 10k section.

Although of course, im still hopeful and keeping up with my cardio.

Comment

• There are some facts in my statement . I did pass the medical and I will be in the Feb 17 academy based on my list # there were others in the previous class with list #'s in the 4000's. This being the last class is anyone's guess . The oca worker told me that this is the only class scheduled so far for 2015.

Comment

• I would anticipate at least one more class after February before the new list is certified, but it's anyone's guess

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6991 users online. 392 members and 6599 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X