300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kbrad View Post
    I found an all white pair of FILA on amazon for around $25.00. They are the old ones but look comfortable.

Did you get a call already for the Feb academy? I only did my pre hire medical this week for it. Mind letting us know about where you are ranked? I am in the 5,000's.
    i have not gotten the call for the february academy, i just wanted to be prepared. i am in the 7000s.

Comment

• I'm a big fan of Nike Air Max but in my experience the Air Max LTD and Air Max Wright aren't very comfortable compared to other Nike running shoes. New Balance are really the way to go in terms of comfort. These might be a better bet and they're cheaper: http://www.ebay.com/itm/121189677687 (New Balance MX 609 V2A)

Comment

• Word is the next NYC class is Tuesday Feb 17th (Monday is a Court holiday) unless they postpone for some reason. You heard it here first.

Comment

• Originally posted by New Job View Post
          Word is the next NYC class is Tuesday Feb 17th (Monday is a Court holiday) unless they postpone for some reason. You heard it here first.
          i will be at the academy on monday to redo my step and will find out. who did you hear this from, new job?

Comment

• Originally posted by nissan51 View Post
            i will be at the academy on monday to redo my step and will find out. who did you hear this from, new job?
            I am on the job now and I got that from someone affiliated with the academy. We shall soon see if I am right

Comment

I am on the job now and I got that from someone affiliated with the academy. We shall soon see if I am right
              Whats up 45... Lol & yes I believe the next class will be Feb 17th, one of my DOC friends just got called and can't wait to make the switch. He was told that date.

Comment

• Hi everyone.

I sent back my canvas letter in November but haven't heard anything yet about a premedical. I figured the holidays got in the way. Is anyone else in the same boat? I'm really hoping to get in before my list expires.

Comment

• Courts

Is there a warrent unit in courts?

Comment

• Originally posted by Action82 View Post
                    Whats up 45... Lol & yes I believe the next class will be Feb 17th, one of my DOC friends just got called and can't wait to make the switch. He was told that date.
                    Yo 27 how's it going? All is well so far in the Bronx

Comment

Yo 27 how's it going? All is well so far in the Bronx
                      Lol its 28, I would say it's OK but 27 was a pain in the *** lol. But everything is OK in BK. Tell everyone I said whats up

Comment

• There is no warrant unit in the Courts. New York State Court Officers can execute Bench Warrants in and about the courthouse where they are assigned.

Comment

• Originally posted by Action82 View Post
                          Lol its 28, I would say it's OK but 27 was a pain in the *** lol. But everything is OK in BK. Tell everyone I said whats up
                          My bad. I just called you well you know who....any idea how big the class will be next month?

Comment

• Originally posted by shimmydog
                            Got my canvass letter in October sent it right back haven't heard anything yet hopefully we get through the process before the list expires in june
                            I did too, there's zero chance realistically of getting the entire process done and getting into an academy in 4+ months...

Comment

• Originally posted by steve5 View Post
                              I did too, there's zero chance realistically of getting the entire process done and getting into an academy in 4+ months...
                              You'd be surprised, their were quite a number of people in my academy that were fast tracked in were in within 4 months. It shocked me also cause my process was stretched over 5yrs

Comment

My bad. I just called you well you know who....any idea how big the class will be next month?
                                No have no idea, but I hope it's a big class & hope my commands gets a few....i'll take any lil bit of seniority lol.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6883 users online. 326 members and 6557 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X