Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [hence look at the dates on each year..

Comment

• my cusin is OTJ co in village county monsey ny, I know everything with whats going on... he told me they have a budget increase and will be hiring at a faster rate.

Comment

• 10characters
        Last edited by boredlimodriver; 06-25-2015, 09:57 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by shimmydog
          I'm not really sure my brothers investigator only told him be ready for February didn't say when yet probably late feb
          thanks, shimmy. good luck to your brother!! i hope to be there with him.

Comment

• Village courts are not staffed by New York State Court Officers. Releasing grades and certifying a list do not happen at the same time. There are a number of factors that must be cleared before a new list certified and the existing list killed. Only when the new list is certified can the hiring process even begin. In the past, OCA has put a class in the Academy just prior to certifying a new list. This eliminates some of the hiring delay caused by the need to start the process.
            Last edited by Dinosaur32; 01-08-2015, 10:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBBY THE BULL DOG View Post
              I know everything with whats going on...
              Yeah?
              I just saw Elvis.

Comment

• A few years back, OCA cancelled a class the day before it was to start in the Academy. OCA does whatever it likes.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSlammer View Post
                  Yeah?
                  I just saw Elvis.
                  Did you wish him a happy birthday?

Comment

• Originally posted by shimmydog
                    Anybody know a way to find out what list numbers they are up 2
                    Check the website maybe it has some info other than that I'm not sure how else to find it

Nyc law enforcement hopeful
                    Nypd exam 3319 5xx
                    Nyc doc 3303 5xx
                    Special officer 3329 list 3xx
                    NYS court officer tbd 2015?

Comment

• Nevermind...

Comment

• anyone have any ideas as to where to find "all white" sneakers? all the ones i find have a colored logo. is that acceptable??

Comment

• Originally posted by nissan51 View Post
                          anyone have any ideas as to where to find "all white" sneakers? all the ones i find have a colored logo. is that acceptable??
                          http://www.footlocker.com/product/mo...YWORD%20SEARCH
                          6/13 NYPD Exam 3068
                          List# 3XX

12/14 NYS Court Officer Exam 45-784
                          List#

Xbox Live: Gaspare718

Comment

• I got a pair of new balance sneakers from kohls.

Comment

• I had all white new balance sneakers from famous footwear. Some people had shoes that had a colored logo which they used some kind of white polish on to cover up.

Did the calls start going out for the February class?

Comment

• I found an all white pair of FILA on amazon for around $25.00. They are the old ones but look comfortable.

Did you get a call already for the Feb academy? I only did my pre hire medical this week for it. Mind letting us know about where you are ranked? I am in the 5,000's.

Originally posted by nissan51 View Post
                                anyone have any ideas as to where to find "all white" sneakers? all the ones i find have a colored logo. is that acceptable??

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9925 users online. 463 members and 9462 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X