300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CO HOPEFUL View Post
    Dude stop posting the same nonsense over and over again . What is the matter with you??.
    Ive been starting to think its a troll account for a while now.

Comment

• When(if) I ever make it to the PAT, I started working towards it over 5 months ago. 57 lbs down since beginning with around 31lbs until I reach the max weight for my height. I will not give up and fail due to the PAT.

Comment

• @CO HOPEFUL-- if you anit got nothing nice to say then don't say it at all. I simply ask questions to see if anyone has info we re all out here for the same thing,.. aren't we?
        ?

Comment

• 10characters
          Last edited by boredlimodriver; 06-25-2015, 09:56 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBBY THE BULL DOG View Post
            @CO HOPEFUL-- if you anit got nothing nice to say then don't say it at all. I simply ask questions to see if anyone has info we re all out here for the same thing,.. aren't we?
            ?
            If you start from page 1 of this thread, there's a wealth of information that's worth reading. Almost every question you could think of in regards to the process has been answered. Reading it will save you the trouble of asking questions that have been answered and others the trouble of repeating themselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marvin911 View Post
              Ill probably get knocked off from the background honestly. I was a knucklehead during my teenage years honestly even though its been quite some time
              Marvin, I'm in a similar situation and although I have no felonies or misdemeanors, it still looks unfavorable because I was 21 at the time of my arrest. I'm trying to be optimistic as it was almost 10 years ago and I'm not that guy anymore. I have a friend who got in trouble when he was over 18 (not going to say what for on the board, but it wasn't a summons or violation) and he's on the job as a court officer. He also has a degree and military service but I think it's all about being honest and showing through actions that you are more mature now and that your knuckleheaded past is behind you. I'd like to hope that the folks involved in the hiring (BI, psych, eval board) are good judges of character and are willing to give people a chance if they believe that a qualified person simply made some mistakes but has learned from and wouldn't repeat them. Maybe I'm being overly optimistic but I'd rather try my luck with a career that I feel I was meant to do than as you said, keep working jobs for the rest of my life. At least I'll have tried, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by NYSCOHopeful View Post
                Marvin, I'm in a similar situation and although I have no felonies or misdemeanors, it still looks unfavorable because I was 21 at the time of my arrest. I'm trying to be optimistic as it was almost 10 years ago and I'm not that guy anymore. I have a friend who got in trouble when he was over 18 (not going to say what for on the board, but it wasn't a summons or violation) and he's on the job as a court officer. He also has a degree and military service but I think it's all about being honest and showing through actions that you are more mature now and that your knuckleheaded past is behind you. I'd like to hope that the folks involved in the hiring (BI, psych, eval board) are good judges of character and are willing to give people a chance if they believe that a qualified person simply made some mistakes but has learned from and wouldn't repeat them. Maybe I'm being overly optimistic but I'd rather try my luck with a career that I feel I was meant to do than as you said, keep working jobs for the rest of my life. At least I'll have tried, right?

Definitely right. I will pm you in a few minutes

Comment

• We get the canvass letter after we get the list number?
                  6/13 NYPD Exam 3068
                  List# 3XX

12/14 NYS Court Officer Exam 45-784
                  List#

Xbox Live: Gaspare718

Comment

• yes!!! word around this yr i actually spoke one of my friends who is otj court officer and he said something about them doing things differently and he said he need to fill a lot of positions as they increased budget for the unified court system. he works in rockland county

Comment

• When do we get the test results? May?
                      NYPD Exam #1309
                      List Rank: 3xx

Comment

• Originally posted by JCPD2246 View Post
                        When do we get the test results? May?
                        7 months from December, 9 months from October.

Comment

• Originally posted by shimmydog
                          Hey I took the court officer exam with my brother in 2009 my list in the 12000's. My brother is going into the academy in feb. I spoke to his investigator they still using my exam and are up to the 11000's my exam is only good till July... so I still got a slim chance.. he did tell me once u get called for the medical your good and don't have to worry about your exam expiring... just wanted to give u guys that just took the test a heads up its a hell of a wait unless you scored in the high 90's
                          shimmy, any idea when in february? step retest this monday.

Comment

• so if u score in the 90;s u can get called in the first yr?

Comment

• good luck shimmy!!!

Comment

• doesn't make sense tho they were canvasing anyone from 83.3 and up for nycc why si late tho?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8363 users online. 422 members and 7941 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X