Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blueballoon28
    replied
    Hey guys need some advice .. received a psych NOPD from NYPD . I took the court officer test this year . Is it worth even trying ? Thank you

Leave a comment:

• Elovey9
    commented on 's reply
    I had emailed my investigator about the next steps. Haven’t received a response yet tho

• Virgil_Tibbs
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah I heard the week of the 25th...did y'all receive times/dates for the psych? I was allowed to just leave after the PAT cuz I had done everything else already. Wondering if I have to email them to schedule

• Rodney Jones
    commented on 's reply
    BW13 thanks!

• BW13
    commented on 's reply
    About 2 weeks after the physical, atleast for my group.

• Rodney Jones
    commented on 's reply
    Ok, glad to know that. Any idea of how far out they schedule the psych after the physical? Couple of weeks? Or is it like a month?

• Bidstar
    commented on 's reply
    I agree with both of you guys, embrace the suck and then rip the benefits afterwards!

• Elovey9
    replied
    Yea they scheduled those who passed to retake the psych

Leave a comment:

• Mendez2822
    commented on 's reply
    Yes Im also curious about the same thing. I believe some people re-did the physical on monday 9/27 any updates?

• gkov
    commented on 's reply
    Always think about the end goal. The suck doesn't last!

• Bkchampions21
    commented on 's reply
    yeah, i see what you mean and i completely agree with you bidstar. imagine waiting years for the opportunity to attend the acadaemy and to give up in less than 48 hours.

• Bidstar
    commented on 's reply
    Is the mindset, I dont think it might have to do much with the physical aspect of it, some people are just not mentally prepared to handle the stress etc. If I was at the academy I would be dead focus on the end goal and would do anything to finish and graduate with my classmates.

• Rodney Jones
    replied
    Anyone recently retake the physical? If so can you confirm if we will have to retake the psych?

Leave a comment:

• gkov
    commented on 's reply
    Same with PD academy right now, a lot of attrition.

• Holcroft
    commented on 's reply
    more like mentally not up to it.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3821 users online. 233 members and 3588 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X