• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by boredlimodriver View Post
    50k scantrons lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Space !!!

Comment

• why do you say u got over 91?? is that a guarantee canvass letter?
      how do they grade it? is there a certain way they score the test or based on wrong right?

Comment

• why do say over 91?> is that a Guarantee canvas letter following months after?

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBBY THE BULL DOG View Post
          why do you say u got over 91?? is that a guarantee canvass letter?
          how do they grade it? is there a certain way they score the test or based on wrong right?
          Lol you can get very overwhelmkng when you ask four questions at once. But I say over 91 just in hoped that Ill get canvassed earlier

Comment

• I wonder if the scantron exams are graded by a person or by a machine. I wonder because I erased a lot of my answers and re marked them. During my college days the machine would mark the circle I erased as my final answer and I would always have my professors correct it.

Comment

• 10characters
              Last edited by boredlimodriver; 06-25-2015, 09:55 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by boredlimodriver View Post
                Different districts canvass different scores. For example, to get on LI you need to score mid 90s. To get in some districts upstate, you can score lower

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                If everything happens the same as it did the last exam which it probably won't do anything can happen

Comment

• what happened last exam?

Comment

• how mcuh do u need to score to get the 5 boros?

Comment

how mcuh do u need to score to get the 5 boros?
                      Usually nassau and suffolk have higher standards compared to nyc when it comes to canvassing .. Nyc would get down to 91 before nassau and suffolk does. Based on how they were canvassing from the 2009 exam

Comment

• dude there canvasing 83.3 now where did u get 91??

Comment

• It's not higher standards for Nassau and Suffolk. Those counties have fewer slots to fill. NYC goes deeper into the list because those with higher grades are more likely to wait out the call from their first choice county.

Comment

dude there canvasing 83.3 now where did u get 91??
                            Yeah theyre canvassing down to 83.3 because its been like 4-5 years. That number you see on that website will keep getting lower until the new list is generated.

Comment

what happened last exam?
                              Hiring freeze you can't go by scores . You can have 5000 people get 100s which will most likely mean your 91.6 is irrelevant

Comment

• Originally posted by NYCpoorest View Post
                                Hiring freeze you can't go by scores . You can have 5000 people get 100s which will most likely mean your 91.6 is irrelevant
                                Lol thats what happened with the new york state trooper list..
                                Yeah but for me it would just be a good personal feeling getting a score that high even if I get a crap list number

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4966 users online. 263 members and 4703 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X