Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gh1187... What was your score and how long did it take for them to call you since you would have info on this as you are currently going thru the process......

Comment

• so basically it took them 4 yrs too call you?

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBBY THE BULL DOG View Post
        so basically it took them 4 yrs too call you?
        Yea, 85 may sound like a good score but it's really not when 90k people took the exam. Best chances are to score high. I took the CBP exam in September and scored a 94 and got called in November. I already did the medical, physical and have my interview scheduled for January. Honestly I will probably go through the whole process for CBP before my BI is done for court officer.

Comment

• so basically it took them 4 yrs too call you?

Comment

• when is the next cbp exam?

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBBY THE BULL DOG View Post
              when is the next cbp exam?
              Not sure, you can check usajobs.gov that's where it gets posted. Just search cbpo, they gave it twice this year. If you follow the customs forum on here they usually post it

Comment

• To all the hopefuls out there on this page, I graduated the academy in October. To give you the time frame involved I received the canvas letter at the end of February for NYC asking if I was still interested. I went through all the processes which were accelerated and entered the academy in July so basically that time frame was 4 1/2 months. I found the background process to be frustratingly slow. I was checking in weekly with the investigator for status. Keep the faith. You won't get rich but it has been a great job so far. We did hear that a big class would go in around February about our size which was 90. We look forward to getting you guys out there so we won't be the rookies anymore

Comment

• Congratulations Newjob I too am keeping the faith!

GH1187 we met on the line saturday, waiting for the background, send me a pm when you can.

Comment

• does nys court officer have plain clothes unit?

Comment

• No plain clothes unit per se. There are occasional assignments that require soft clothes.

Comment

• what is soft clothes?

Comment

• Civilian dress.

Comment

• isn't that same as plain clothes.

Comment

• Yes.........

Comment

• what did you score?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11416 users online. 393 members and 11023 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X