Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fbi would sound much better. Does anyone know when the next upcoming court officer exam would be?

Comment

Ya just missed it. Won't be for another 4 years
      RETIRED 9-16-10

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad1990 View Post
        Fbi would sound much better. Does anyone know when the next upcoming court officer exam would be?
        The next court officer exam should be in 2013. The court officer exam is giving out every four years.

Comment

Hey Everyone....well now that its over ill reply to you guys...I graduate to Court Officers academy this morning at 11am lol...it was a long but really fun 14 weeks..I took the test in Feb of 05 and got hired Oct 09...long process but well worth it...ill be working up in the 9th JD and I'm looking forward to it...nice to meet all the fellow C.O's on here! So far seems like the best job in law enforcement right now. I came from another LE state agency and it doesn't compare to what I've seen so far from being a court officer...good luck to all of you that took our last test! I hope things work out

Comment

Hello,
            Hey Coggs Congratulations, its nice to hear that you have made it. Good Luck and Be Safe.

Thanks!
            Protecting America with Vigilance, Integrity, & Service

Comment

congratulations Coggs

Comment

Congratulations and best of luck!! Pretty cool getting the Ninth right out of the academy
                Originally posted by Coggs View Post
                Hey Everyone....well now that its over ill reply to you guys...I graduate to Court Officers academy this morning at 11am lol...it was a long but really fun 14 weeks..I took the test in Feb of 05 and got hired Oct 09...long process but well worth it...ill be working up in the 9th JD and I'm looking forward to it...nice to meet all the fellow C.O's on here! So far seems like the best job in law enforcement right now. I came from another LE state agency and it doesn't compare to what I've seen so far from being a court officer...good luck to all of you that took our last test! I hope things work out
                RETIRED 9-16-10

Comment

Congratulations Coggs glad you made it through. Waiting game still continues...

Comment

I have a friend who has a lot of connections with Judges etc... He took the test in December. Can they help him get appointed a Court Officer position?
                    NYS Court Officer
                    Test 10/24/2009
                    Score: 91.7

Comment

No, and a judge could very well get in hot water for trying to influence the hiring process
                      Originally posted by Rodney880 View Post
                      I have a friend who has a lot of connections with Judges etc... He took the test in December. Can they help him get appointed a Court Officer position?
                      RETIRED 9-16-10

Comment

All right, so bottom line, when does the hiring process start for people who took the exam on 10/2009?
                        "One day, I'm going to get hired by some police agency some where." God Help Me!!

Comment

Originally posted by NYPDHOPEFULLY View Post
                          All right, so bottom line, when does the hiring process start for people who took the exam on 10/2009?
                          It starts the same time as it does for the people who took the test in December of 2009. They compile the scores everyone got on both tests into one eligible list. On the NYS Courts website it says everyone will receive their score in July of 2010. Considering they compile both tests into one eligible list, the list is going to be HUGE.

Comment

I'm thinking the NYS Lottery has better odds.
                            NYS Court Officer
                            Test 10/24/2009
                            Score: 91.7

Comment

I took test 45-722 and there was 23,000 people on the list that passed and over 40,000 took the test. Score well you will be canvased. Good luck!!!

Comment

Why are you all being picky with where you want to work... Work anywehre that is hiring and than do a transfer.... you are risking not getting hired at all if you wait for NYC... which to be honest is probably the worst of all the districts due to the sheer number of people.
                                "It is not a measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society" -Jiddu Krishnamurti -

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10007 users online. 476 members and 9531 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X