Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ceecee
    replied
    Hey there everybody. I just got an email regarding an early 2022 Academy class in Brooklyn. I took the test in 2014. I replied that I was interested, and I just want to know when they would schedule the physical. Any information would be greatly appreciated thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Rodney Jones
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for the advice. Whats is a standard amount of push ups and sit ups that you'll be doing on a given day?

• Rodney Jones
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you for the advice, much appreciated.

• gkov
    commented on 's reply
    just keep trying to get your run time down and your push up sit up rep count up. Try doing sprint intervals too for run time, helps a lot.

• HighwayBob
    commented on 's reply
    Google Cooper Standards or Cooper Institute Standards. I can't imagine the state courts do not use them for testing.

• L33
    replied
    Originally posted by Rodney Jones View Post
    Hey All, I'm sure this has been asked before, but I can't seem to find the answer. In the academy what are the requirements in terms of the 1.5 mile run, sit ups and push ups? I am training the best I can in case I'm lucky enough to get the call, just want to know where I'm at. Thanks in advance for any and all advice
    Keep training, daily push ups, sit ups, and mountain climbers will make your experience much easier. If you run a few times a week you'll be fine. Good luck

Leave a comment:

• Rodney Jones
    replied
    Hey All, I'm sure this has been asked before, but I can't seem to find the answer. In the academy what are the requirements in terms of the 1.5 mile run, sit ups and push ups? I am training the best I can in case I'm lucky enough to get the call, just want to know where I'm at. Thanks in advance for any and all advice

Leave a comment:

• Blueballoon28
    replied
    Thanks all of you guys for the info and advice

Leave a comment:

• gkov
    commented on 's reply
    it'll only be a problem if you don't disclose it. They will most likely know if you don't.

• L33
    replied
    Originally posted by Blueballoon28 View Post
    Hey guys need some advice .. received a psych NOPD from NYPD . I took the court officer test this year . Is it worth even trying ? Thank you
    You will have to disclose the nopd but it is not an automatic disqualification. You can download the personal history questionare and see if you disclose it there, or it might be in the courts written psych, then the psychologist could bring it up. If you want the job then go through the process.

Leave a comment:

• Rodney Jones
    commented on 's reply
    From what I was told, we should be getting an email Wed with the psych appointment

• Bidstar
    commented on 's reply
    That NOPD shouldn’t affect your chances to join the Courts, you good don’t worry. It only affects your chances with the NYPD.

• Blueballoon28
    replied
    Hey guys need some advice .. received a psych NOPD from NYPD . I took the court officer test this year . Is it worth even trying ? Thank you

Leave a comment:

• Elovey9
    commented on 's reply
    I had emailed my investigator about the next steps. Haven’t received a response yet tho

• Virgil_Tibbs
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah I heard the week of the 25th...did y'all receive times/dates for the psych? I was allowed to just leave after the PAT cuz I had done everything else already. Wondering if I have to email them to schedule

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2647 users online. 143 members and 2504 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X