Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol well forgive me if i'm mistaken, of course I would love the results to come out quicker. Just was going by talks of results coming out later then july , but we'll see.
    NYC Corrections Exam: 2322
    Academy: March 2015 (Got the call!!) NYCDOC

Comment

• lol yeah, the chart. It freaked me out for a minute...But I quickly recovered

Comment

• Originally posted by Rizon314 View Post
        lol yeah, the chart. It freaked me out for a minute...But I quickly recovered
        Did we have to fill out the chart or just answer the questions?

Comment

• Originally posted by kk30 View Post
          Did we have to fill out the chart or just answer the questions?
          To find the answers to the questions- the chart needed to be filled in. How did you approach it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Marvin911 View Post
            For the october december 2009 exam the results came July 2010
            ditto! expect them in summer, thats when last tests results came.

Comment

• I read the questions and just put marks on the side for each time I counted something

Comment

• got my canvas letter from 2009 test in October. eagerly anticipating pre-med and so forth but I took this most recent round of exams 12/13) just as a precaution. Curious if i scored higher than last (which was 84.x) feel confident but that test seems to give me a false sense of security. sneaky sneaky

Comment

• Homers54321

My background check took around 2 months and they had a lot to go through. They said they were fast tracking all of us. I checked in with my recruiter to see if they needed a couple of times by email.

Comment

• Originally posted by mtc288 View Post
                    To find the answers to the questions- the chart needed to be filled in. How did you approach it?

you did not need to fill out the chart all you ahd to do was count each abbv which was indicatd on the bottom... like 6 is for law officer 4- was media/press etc..

Comment

• nyscourt1986

I already finished the process and am worried about getting into an academy for our list. If you didn't start the process yet I would think there is little chance of going through the whole process before the other list is established.

Comment

• this job is all about HOOKS from what i was reading.. very hard to get in and proper hooks are deff needed. its not a civil service exam its an inhouse civil service.

Comment

• Originally posted by homers54321 View Post
                          They wouldn't have sent canvass letters in October if they didn't think you could complete the process in time. However, since the current list is soon to expire, you should try to make sure you go through the process without any delays to increase your chance
                          agree! my understanding is quite the opposite of that above as told to me by a current officer, if you are being canvassed the appointal of the new list does not eliminate you, if so they would not send out canvass letters. Once you are being canvassed the only factors that may end your process are failure.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBBY THE BULL DOG View Post
                            you did not need to fill out the chart all you ahd to do was count each abbv which was indicatd on the bottom... like 6 is for law officer 4- was media/press etc..
                            Yeah, I didnt fill out the chart either, it was a waste of time to do it. I just counted how many times it appeared etc.

Comment

• For the people that just took the test, Good Luck! For the rest; just keep going!!

Whether i make it or not, im giving it my Best shot.

For everyone joining me tomorrow for the PAT/Psych/Background, may good fortune smile upon us all

Comment

• good luck!!! hope floats... what did you score on the NYS CO exam? what was your list number just to compare how long it takes to get called?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6169 users online. 235 members and 5934 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X