Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYS Court Officers

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Generally speaking:

    It will take longer for the results to come out than you think. My bet is June-Sept. The process will take longer than you think. If your overweight you will be DQ. If your out of shape you will be DQ. If your convicted of felonies you will be DQ. 40k, 80k taking the test? Last I heard over 100k signed up statewide. You MUST score well to have a shot. There will be hiring. The court system simply cannot function on the austerity of the last few years. Stay sharp, stay committed and don't give up! If you do that then one day you'll get to walk at graduation.
    http://i46.tinypic.com/152i8tt.jpg
    NEVER FORGETTING OUR HERO'S

    Comment


    • Originally posted by unblindeacon View Post
      Generally speaking:

      It will take longer for the results to come out than you think. My bet is June-Sept. The process will take longer than you think. If your overweight you will be DQ. If your out of shape you will be DQ. If your convicted of felonies you will be DQ. 40k, 80k taking the test? Last I heard over 100k signed up statewide. You MUST score well to have a shot. There will be hiring. The court system simply cannot function on the austerity of the last few years. Stay sharp, stay committed and don't give up! If you do that then one day you'll get to walk at graduation.
      Thank you I'm not the only one who knows this will take time


      NYC law enforcement hopeful

      Comment


      • Ok cool



        Originally posted by Junior214 View Post
        One they didn't grade that part. Two the email states what we all complained about the disruption and being unorganized. The PA system was on while we were doing the memory part. The people in the office were talking and a phone started ringing during that part which was unreal. I called and complained and I'm sure others did. It had nothing to do with not doing well the state recognized there was a problem and there fixing it.


        NYC law enforcement hopeful

        Comment


        • For the people who took the test...should we get there early? does it go by alphabetical order of last name or first come first serve type thing?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by mike2499 View Post
            For the people who took the test...should we get there early? does it go by alphabetical order of last name or first come first serve type thing?
            Get there early. You will not go in on time drink as little as possible. We had a line wrapped around the block and we had court officers there to talk to. My advice is pick there brain ask as many questions as you can I did!!!!


            NYC law enforcement hopeful

            Comment


            • Originally posted by mike2499 View Post
              For the people who took the test...should we get there early? does it go by alphabetical order of last name or first come first serve type thing?
              Get there at least a hour or two early. You most likely wont go in at 930 or whenever your scheduled to do so but yes its whoever is there first gets in faster. I saw a dude with a chair and everything at the front of the line.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by The hopeful View Post
                Get there at least a hour or two early. You most likely wont go in at 930 or whenever your scheduled to do so but yes its whoever is there first gets in faster. I saw a dude with a chair and everything at the front of the line.
                There's no point going early we all start the test at the same time.
                NYPD Exam #4329
                TBTA Exam #5606

                Comment


                • Hey quick question, my drivers license expired, I got it renewed but I probably wont have my new license for the exam. Would they accept my expired license with my temporary license(temp has no photo) as a form of id? I don't have a passport or any other kind of photo id with my signature on it

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Tomar111292 View Post
                    Hey quick question, my drivers license expired, I got it renewed but I probably wont have my new license for the exam. Would they accept my expired license with my temporary license(temp has no photo) as a form of id? I don't have a passport or any other kind of photo id with my signature on it
                    All that was needed was a printout of the email they sent you to tell you when and where to take the test

                    Comment


                    • I
                      Originally posted by The hopeful View Post
                      All that was needed was a printout of the email they sent you to tell you when and where to take the test
                      They looked at our drives license when I went to take the test
                      55.......

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by The hopeful View Post
                        All that was needed was a printout of the email they sent you to tell you when and where to take the test
                        Proctors at my test site checked ID to verify you are the actual person taking the test. You can probably get a passport in 3 days. Look for a passport rush service.
                        NYPD Exam #4329
                        TBTA Exam #5606

                        Comment


                        • 10characters
                          Last edited by boredlimodriver; 06-25-2015, 10:52 AM.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by NYCpoorest View Post
                            I

                            They looked at our drives license when I went to take the test
                            Originally posted by SendHelp View Post
                            Proctors at my test site checked ID to verify you are the actual person taking the test. You can probably get a passport in 3 days. Look for a passport rush service.
                            Originally posted by boredlimodriver View Post
                            You need photo ID. I dont think it matters if it just expired
                            You know I didnt even think of putting that. I figured people always carried their photo ID so it slipped my mind.

                            Comment


                            • I used my employee photo id.

                              Comment


                              • It shouldn't matter if the ID is expired, but maybe bring as many other forms of ID as possible, just in case. A young lady in my October exam had a very un-official looking student ID. The proctor asked her about it and made a joke but he accepted it.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 9085 users online. 450 members and 8635 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X