Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks, Homers

Comment

• Idk if it was posted already so please forgive me if it's a double post: are there any real study materials for CO? Or is basically the same as any other civil service LE type exam? Just curious. And if there are materials any advice on the best ones to work with? Thanks.

Comment

• I used Barron's Police Officer Exam books. I liked it. Had more topics then what was on the exam so I only really studied what was on the exam.

Comment

• I used the Barron's Court Officer Exam Book. It's definitely a good studying aid, since it's more than just practice tests. Has information on interviewing, how to answer each type of question. May or may not be helpful for you, but for me I can say it definitely improved my score than if I didn't use it at all.

Comment

• Anyone have an idea of what the average wait time between canvassing and the next point of contact? I received my letter two weeks or so ago.
            NYPD

Medical: PASSED
            Written Psych: 9/17

Comment

• I received my canvas letter a few weeks ago from the test I took in 2008. I replied and the deadline was this monday the 17th. Anybody know when they will be scheduling us for our medical examination?

Comment

• i received my canvas letter from the 2008 test. Still waiting to hear about the medical.

Comment

• Does anyone have a working link to the pay schedule? Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Some of you that are new to this thread are asking the same questions that have been addressed in the past. I don't think those of us that have been on this thread for a while have any interest in answering those repeated questions. You should read the previous threads so you can gain some insight. I'm sure those questions will be answered. Some food for thought.

Comment

• I got an email for the opportunity to retake the memory section from October again this December

Comment

• Originally posted by NYCpoorest View Post
                        I got an email for the opportunity to retake the memory section from October again this December
                        Wtf how?

Comment

• image.jpg
                          Originally posted by The hopeful View Post
                          Wtf how?

Comment

• 10characters
                            Last edited by boredlimodriver; 06-25-2015, 10:50 AM.

Comment

• I just received that same email who else is retaking it?

NYC law enforcement hopeful

Comment

• I didnt receive anything guess I'll just wait and see

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10107 users online. 335 members and 9772 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X