Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello to all on this Forum, I too had recieved my canvas letter this week from the 2009 test.
    I also had just taken the 2014. Any help with what happens from here on will be greatly appreciated. I am looking to really get in shape and would like to know some of what basics i should start with. Thanks again

Comment

• I see they updated the canvassing scoring list, hence why some people are now getting canvass letters, in some districts they went all way down to anyone who scored a 70. Man if I would have known they would have reached my score in the current district I live in, back in February I wouldn't have accepted the district way upstate that I have now. But that wasn't a chance I was willing to take. So lets get this processing going

Comment

• Did some work in the Bronx with my company and got to know some of the CO in the courts on 161st and Sheridan Ave. Good advice given to me was to contact the state if you had not received the canvas letter.

Comment

• Have a couple of questions, At the Academy what are the basics in regard to the required running and overall physical requirements. Would appreciate it. Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Law-And-Order1 View Post
            Have a couple of questions, At the Academy what are the basics in regard to the required running and overall physical requirements. Would appreciate it. Thanks
            Google Cooper Fitness Standards. Chart breaks it down by age group. Minimum number is about the 60%

Comment

• Hi everyone,

Is anyone past the pre-medical? I am currently going through the process, I am scheduled to do the PAT, meet the Investigator and take the written psych exam on Dec 17th. Does anyone know how long on average it takes from meeting the investigator to sitting for the verbal psych exam?

Comment

• Originally posted by GH1187 View Post
                Hi everyone,

Is anyone past the pre-medical? I am currently going through the process, I am scheduled to do the PAT, meet the Investigator and take the written psych exam on Dec 17th. Does anyone know how long on average it takes from meeting the investigator to sitting for the verbal psych exam?
                It varies for everyone, but dont be surprise if they give you a date when you complete the written. Or you might receive a letter within 2weeks

Comment

• Candidates from the 2009 Court Officer-Trainee Exam # 45-758 have been canvassed as follows:
                  arrow NYC CANDIDATES with a score of 83.3 and above
                  arrow 3rd JD CANDIDATES with a score of 80.0 and above
                  arrow 4th JD CANDIDATES with a score of 70 and above
                  arrow 5th JD CANDIDATES with a score of 70 and above
                  arrow 6th JD CANDIDATES with a score of 70 and above
                  arrow 8th JD CANDIDATES with a score of 83.3 and above
                  arrow 9th JD CANDIDATES with a score of 85 and above
                  arrow 10th JD (Suffolk) CANDIDATES with a score of 83.3 and above

Comment

• Hi everyone,

Been a couple years since I last posted. Been on the job for over a year now. Still can't believe all I went thru to finally get the call, I never thought it would happen. Everyone keep pushing on and grinding it out! It really is a great career!

Good luck to everyone and keep pushing! Don't give up hope! All the time and effort will definitely be worth it!!

Comment

• Originally posted by GH1187 View Post
                      Hi everyone,

Hi, when did you take your medical exam? and did you pass everything?

I took my full medical exam in Sept and I'm still waiting to take the PAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by homers54321 View Post
                        Hi, when did you take your medical exam? and did you pass everything?

I took my full medical exam in Sept and I'm still waiting to take the PAT.
                        I took my medical Oct 21st and I did pass everything. After i saw the doctor and he determined I passed everything, they sent me to another room with someone from the courts who gave me the invitation for the next three steps.

Comment

• Has anyone been successful in rescheduling the verbal psych? I am concerned i would get a date while I am away for work.

Comment

• 10characters
                            Last edited by boredlimodriver; 06-25-2015, 10:49 AM.

Comment

• So wait once you receive a canvas letter you can only choose one and if they dont pick you up thats it until the next test?

Comment

• Couple of questions. I faxed and also mailed my canvas letter in this week. How long generally until I would be contacted about the next steps?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9774 users online. 499 members and 9275 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X