300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ??????
    Last edited by PerpBuster; 10-29-2014, 10:12 PM.

Comment

• Hey ORANGExp, in my case, I forgot about the test back from 09' too, but I looked in my mail box today and...... LO' N BEHOLD!!!!
      Last edited by PerpBuster; 10-29-2014, 10:14 PM.

Comment

• I just got mine too... What JD did you get?

Comment

• Congrats Perp & Reese!

What's your approx list numbers & how many JD's were you allowed to put in for?

Comment

• I just got 2 letters in the mail for 6th JD and 4th JD from 09 test

Comment

• Waitng37, they gave me JD 4,5, and 6 to choose from. And thanks, it's been a long time coming. Congrats to those who got their letter from the 09' test in the nick of time.....

Comment

• I also got 4, 5 and 6. Which one are you guys taking?

Comment

• Wait so yall had to wait 6 years to hear back from the city about the JD's? And haven't started the medicaL process yet? Ain't that some ish!

Comment

• I'm just waiting to consult with a friend of mine who's a retired judge. Trying to figure out which of the three JD's is more my fit. You can only pick one and that depends on where they need the most CO's. So basically, you don't have a choice. 6 years is a long time, but most city and state jobs if you scored average to above average in exams, you will wait a long while.....
                    Last edited by PerpBuster; 11-02-2014, 08:17 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reese View Post
                      I just got mine too... What JD did you get?
                      Originally posted by Jbell1115 View Post
                      I just got 2 letters in the mail for 6th JD and 4th JD from 09 test
                      Originally posted by PerpBuster View Post
                      Waitng37, they gave me JD 4,5, and 6 to choose from. And thanks, it's been a long time coming. Congrats to those who got their letter from the 09' test in the nick of time.....
                      what were you guys scores?

Comment

• Lol thats what im saying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marvin911 View Post
                          Lol thats what im saying.
                          ^^^^^^^

Comment

• i have a study book...if anyone wants to meet in suffolk county $10

Comment

• Hello Everyone. I have some questions. Thank you in advance for any help. I just received a canvass letter for NYC and Suffolk County. I live in Queens and am torn.
                              1- I would like to hear opinions on both and if anyone has insight on where in Suffolk I can be sent (is every county/ village court or just bigger courts).
                              2- For the Medical aspect, I take medication for ADHD; I will obviously be upfront about it but can this be held against me and DQ me?
                              3- How long does the process take on average? (I know it varies but wonder how soon should I tell my current employer?)

Thank you all very much for any help.

Comment

• New York State Court Officers staff the District and Family Courts in Central Islip and the outlying branch courts of the District Court along with the Riverhead branch of the Family Court. Court Officers are also assigned to the Supreme Court facilities in Riverhead and Central Islip as well as the County Court in Riverhead. The east end Town Courts have Court Officers that are not State employees and do not come off the Court Officer exam. The Village Courts in the western part of Suffolk (covered by the District Court) use village Police Officers or perhaps local public safety employees.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8675 users online. 289 members and 8386 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X