Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYS Court Officers

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hey guys does anyone know if you can get disqualified for taking medicine for high blood pressure?

    Comment


    • I also heard somewhere that if you got the same score as 2000 other people, they rank you according to how early you filed the for the exam (submitting the application.)

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Marvin911 View Post
        I also heard somewhere that if you got the same score as 2000 other people, they rank you according to how early you filed the for the exam (submitting the application.)
        Highly doubt that one

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Marvin911 View Post
          I also heard somewhere that if you got the same score as 2000 other people, they rank you according to how early you filed the for the exam (submitting the application.)
          It should be like that as supposed to some tests that do it by your Ssn # which we have no control over
          55.......

          Comment


          • I've been out for a while now, but when I was there ties were ranked via random computer selection.
            RETIRED 9-16-10

            Comment


            • You heard wrong . Soon2retire is correct . Ties are broken via random computer selection based on the last 5 numbers of your social security number .

              Comment


              • Ok thanks for the info

                Comment


                • Are you guys from nyc or upstate just curious


                  NYC law enforcement hopeful

                  Comment


                  • Queens, NYC

                    Comment


                    • I'm from queens to I'll work in Suffolk and Nassau of course the five Boroughs (which I hope I can do)


                      NYC law enforcement hopeful

                      Comment


                      • You mentioned a graduating class in a prior post. Do you know when that class graduated? @unblindeacon
                        Just wondering when the next class is scheduled to start.
                        Carmelo326
                        Last edited by carmelo326; 10-23-2014, 01:19 AM.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by CO HOPEFUL View Post
                          You heard wrong . Soon2retire is correct . Ties are broken via random computer selection based on the last 5 numbers of your social security number .
                          Time to go into witness protection because the first of those 5 digits is pretty high lol

                          Comment


                          • The class graduated this week. No info on when the next class will be.
                            http://i46.tinypic.com/152i8tt.jpg
                            NEVER FORGETTING OUR HERO'S

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by unblindeacon View Post
                              The class graduated this week. No info on when the next class will be.
                              Thanks, I've taken the med. The written psych. and am currently in the mist of the background. Is there a verbal psych. follow up?

                              Carmelo326

                              Comment


                              • Mind if i ask what was your list #?

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 6789 users online. 178 members and 6611 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X