300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10characters
    Last edited by boredlimodriver; 06-25-2015, 10:48 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by boredlimodriver View Post
      Anyone planning to select all JDs and move if needed? Lol
      Yes Bored, I am.

Do bad on the test everyone, so I can be #1!

Comment

• 10characters
        Last edited by boredlimodriver; 06-25-2015, 10:49 AM.

Comment

• Home from the test..with a fried brain no less. Worked all night and then took this.
          I think I did okay. I double/triple checked my answers to make sure they make sense/line up with policy/rules/information given. It's time for bed! Good luck to all!

Comment

• Test was pretty easy. Hope they give us just our score before December and we don't have to wait for the others to go in December to take the test. Obviously we won't get a rank but a score would be nice
            currently employed by The State of NY

Comment

• Originally posted by nyhockeyref93 View Post
              Test was pretty easy. Hope they give us just our score before December and we don't have to wait for the others to go in December to take the test. Obviously we won't get a rank but a score would be nice
              I agree. Test wasn't very hard. I actually found the practice tests in the Barron's book more difficult. I'd like a score, too. I like having county scores within 6-8 weeks.

Comment

• Was anybody else distracted by the two jackasses arguing over the intercom at the site in Whitestone? Everything was horribly ran. Arguments between test proctors, test started 2 and a half hours late, proctors unable to speak fluent English. You name it, it happened.
                "Relax, the handcuffs are tight because they're new. They'll stretch out after you wear them awhile."

Comment

• Did they allow you to pick a district?

Comment

• Not 100% positive, but I doubt any scores will be released until after the December test.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSlammer View Post
                      I agree. Test wasn't very hard. I actually found the practice tests in the Barron's book more difficult. I'd like a score, too. I like having county scores within 6-8 weeks.
                      There were quite a few people who couldn't understand many of the questions on the test and begged the proctor for clarification.

If you can't understand a simple question or block of instructions you have no business being a court officer or anything LEO related.
                      "Relax, the handcuffs are tight because they're new. They'll stretch out after you wear them awhile."

Comment

• Originally posted by Meme89 View Post
                        Did they allow you to pick a district?
                        The proctor reading the directions told us to select all jurisdictions we would be willing to work in. There was no paper to select jurisdictions tho. She asked a supervisor about it and apparently there is no such paper...... dont know if someone messed up or what. This was at Hicksville Middle School.

Comment

• Were you allowed to pick a district?

Comment

• Took it this morning. They didn't tell us to select any district I thought we did that when we applied for the test. Test is 3 hours long and 70 questions.
                            NYPD Exam #4329
                            TBTA Exam #5606

Comment

• Originally posted by honestabels View Post
                              Was anybody else distracted by the two jackasses arguing over the intercom at the site in Whitestone? Everything was horribly ran. Arguments between test proctors, test started 2 and a half hours late, proctors unable to speak fluent English. You name it, it happened.
                              Yeah I was there that was annyoing

Comment

• Originally posted by Meme89 View Post
                                Were you allowed to pick a district?

You selected your district when you originally applied
                                currently employed by The State of NY

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11293 users online. 377 members and 10916 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X