• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NYCpoorest View Post
    Oct 18 9am for me
    Likewise

Comment

• Anyone know that last time they had a test and hired?

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSlammer View Post
        Oh I'm taking the test regardless if I work or not. I will be up all night before it. This is THE test to take.

You heard correctly.
        Where/whom did you hear this from?

Comment

• Good luck to everyone taking the tests. I graduated from the academy recently and I'll tell you this job is great!!! I waited 4 years from test date to hire date because of freeze but I'm so happy to be on this job. The command is great. The co workers are great. Good luck and as long as the process may take bear with it, it pays off in the end.

Comment

• Got my date.. 10/18 2:00 pm . Hicksville, NY .. Great Luck Everyone!

Comment

• Originally posted by Safetyman View Post
              Where/whom did you hear this from?
              Theres 164 pages of information. I've read every last page, I've PM'd questions to people who've been processed and on the job.

Comment

Theres 164 pages of information. I've read every last page, I've PM'd questions to people who've been processed and on the job.
                I read about 50 pages and got bored..

10/18 3PM NYC

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoping4it View Post
                  Good luck to everyone taking the tests. I graduated from the academy recently and I'll tell you this job is great!!! I waited 4 years from test date to hire date because of freeze but I'm so happy to be on this job. The command is great. The co workers are great. Good luck and as long as the process may take bear with it, it pays off in the end.
                  Thank you for the Great post "Hoping"!!

Comment

I misunderstood the statement. Thought it meant that the number will be given out at the completion of the test, that same day. That's what struck me strange. Of course when the list gets certified everyone gets their rank. That's the way it's done in every State civil service exam.

Comment

• You could potentially get spouse knocked up same day as test and your results would come in around the same day as the birth.

Comment

You could potentially get spouse knocked up same day as test and your results would come in around the same day as the birth.
                        Lol

Comment

• is everyone ready for that exam in three weeks those of you taking it in october?

and how many of you are taking the exam in manhattan?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gomez24 View Post
                            is everyone ready for that exam in three weeks those of you taking it in october?

and how many of you are taking the exam in manhattan?
                            Ready? I wouldnt say I'm ready. I actually am working on the memorization story. I'm better at the correction officer memorization (pictures vs words) than this style. But, I'm using their story as an example, replacing with different names/times/dates and such. The rest of the practice exam seems easy enough for me. Unless there is something extra we need to know that isn't included on the sample test? Please let me know!

I will be spending many work nights studying for this exam.

Comment

• I just hope courts are so desperate that they start the process quick like they did with state corrections

Comment

• what's a good score for this exam to get hired?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8596 users online. 329 members and 8267 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X