300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The hopeful View Post
    doubt it I signed up mid july and a guy that signed up the first day still hasnt gotten his yet
    Hmm only thing other than alphabetical (obviously not) or date you signed up (which doesnt appear to be it), might be the location you take it at.

Comment

• 10characters
      Last edited by boredlimodriver; 06-25-2015, 10:48 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Differ View Post
        I got my date for Oct 18, so how long after we take the test should we expect processing?
        Just saw this. I believe not til mid-late 2015. They said 7-9 months (roughly). You'd be closer to 9 months due to you taking it in Oct.

Comment

• 12/13 for me, taking it in Brooklyn.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSlammer View Post
            Just saw this. I believe not til mid-late 2015. They said 7-9 months (roughly). You'd be closer to 9 months due to you taking it in Oct.
            How many could they be looking to hire off this exam? Also how long does processing take start to finish.

Comment

• Originally posted by Differ View Post
              How many could they be looking to hire off this exam? Also how long does processing take start to finish.
              I'm not sure on the first question, maybe someone who currently works as a CO has heard something about it.

As for processing, expect a couple of years.

Comment

• 12/13 Comsewougue highschool. Good luck everyone.

Comment

• 10characters
                  Last edited by boredlimodriver; 06-25-2015, 10:48 AM.

Comment

• 10/18 Hicksville Middle School 2PM. I signed up on the last day and my First name start with an A and last name with an F. Its random folks. Don't sweat it, you'll all get your chance.
                    Exam# 2326/ List 3***
                    APD5- Finalized 1/2014
                    Medical-3/2014
                    Written Psych-5/2014
                    Oral Psych-6/2014
                    Mini Med-11/2014
                    JST-11/2014

Comment

• I think I remember reading on their website that everyone gets the score on the same date regardless if you take it Oct or Dec.

Its gonna be 1 list anyway so it doesnt matter who takes it first.

I got Oct

Comment

• Originally posted by nyc000 View Post
                        I think I remember reading on their website that everyone gets the score on the same date regardless if you take it Oct or Dec.

Its gonna be 1 list anyway so it doesnt matter who takes it first.

I got Oct
                        Exactly. Thats why they put 7-9 months for test scores due to the 2 month difference of taking test.

I got mine a few hours ago (just saw it). 10/18 for me! I doubt I will be doing good because I work overnights (11-730) and test is at 9am. I'll give it my all. And especially since I got an 80 on the county police, this test seems to be very similar. I will have to brush up and work harder.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSlammer View Post
                          Exactly. Thats why they put 7-9 months for test scores due to the 2 month difference of taking test.

I got mine a few hours ago (just saw it). 10/18 for me! I doubt I will be doing good because I work overnights (11-730) and test is at 9am. I'll give it my all. And especially since I got an 80 on the county police, this test seems to be very similar. I will have to brush up and work harder.
                          I work overnights to but my test is 2pm
                          You should look into taking a day off or leaving early,its worth it

Comment

• Scheduled for December 13th at 9 am at Sheepsheadbay HS.

Comment

• Scheduled for December 13th at 3:30 pm in Bronx Regional HS. By the way, I heard we all get the list number the same day regardless of when you took the exam.
                              NYPD
                              Exam 4323 2/14
                              List # 5xx 7/14
                              APD-5- 2/16
                              Initial Medical- 7/16 (Passed)
                              Written Psych- 7/16 (Passed)
                              JST-8/16 (Passed)
                              Oral Psych-8/16 (Passed)
                              BI Interview-
                              Mini Med-

NYS Court Officer Trainee Exam- 12/13/14

NYS Correction Officer Trainee Exam- 1/11/15

John 15:7
                              APO for the NYPD Transit Bureau.

Comment

• Originally posted by Travis64 View Post
                                I work overnights to but my test is 2pm
                                You should look into taking a day off or leaving early,its worth it
                                Oh I'm taking the test regardless if I work or not. I will be up all night before it. This is THE test to take.

Originally posted by Yankees93 View Post
                                Scheduled for December 13th at 3:30 pm in Bronx Regional HS. By the way, I heard we all get the list number the same day regardless of when you took the exam.
                                You heard correctly.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12282 users online. 373 members and 11909 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X