300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CAEX727 View Post
    They don't make you strip down . They just go over the medical form that you filled out and ask if you have any health issues. Listen to you with the stethoscope , bend your arms and legs. Nothing crazy.
    Thank you 727 for answering.. I have a few more questions if you don't mind.. You're very helpful..

So the Doc makes you bend your arms and legs and other related exercises while you're dressed in your suit? Also, do they wack your knees with their hammer or pull up your pants above your knees to examine your legs?

Comment

• whats top base pay? after how many years?

Comment

• Originally posted by NCPDhopeful View Post
        whats top base pay? after how many years?
        Its on the brochure of the website, I think it says 67 grand and change, and I believe thats after 5 years.

Comment

• http://www.courts.state.ny.us/career...erBrochure.pdf

$67,473

Comment

• To be honest It went pretty fast. I'm assuming it was because I've never had any injuries or surgeries. I'm sure if the clothing got in the way of bending , they'd make you change into a gown but I didn't have to . I hope that helps .
            Originally posted by Waiting 37 View Post
            Thank you 727 for answering.. I have a few more questions if you don't mind.. You're very helpful..

So the Doc makes you bend your arms and legs and other related exercises while you're dressed in your suit? Also, do they wack your knees with their hammer or pull up your pants above your knees to examine your legs?

Comment

To be honest It went pretty fast. I'm assuming it was because I've never had any injuries or surgeries. I'm sure if the clothing got in the way of bending , they'd make you change into a gown but I didn't have to . I hope that helps .
              Did you pass everything at the medical? If yes, did they schedule you for the PAT on October 8th?

Comment

To be honest It went pretty fast. I'm assuming it was because I've never had any injuries or surgeries. I'm sure if the clothing got in the way of bending , they'd make you change into a gown but I didn't have to . I hope that helps .
                Ok, thank you for answering.

The reason why I asked is because I have a lot of scars on my legs from sports and bmxing when I was a teenager.. I didn't want to expose my legs and get questioned over it..

Thx Again!!

Comment

• Has anyone found out when their test date is yet? I've been checking the mail everyday and still nothing.

Comment

• 10characters
                    Last edited by boredlimodriver; 06-25-2015, 10:47 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by boredlimodriver View Post
                      IIRC they were notifying people this week?
                      Starting tomorrow I believe is when they will start emailing dates. Within the 2 weeks we should know when we each take the test.

Comment

• Oct 18 9am for me

Comment

• I received my test date today for the same date and time.

Comment

• 10characters
                            Last edited by boredlimodriver; 06-25-2015, 10:47 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by boredlimodriver View Post
                              mail or email?
                              Email none will get it in the mail

Comment

• my testing date is on 12/13 at 3pm

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 18082 users online. 492 members and 17590 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X