Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure. Just know that you will be weighed with your clothes on and that can add a few pounds. So make sure you are a few pounds under the cutoff so you don't leave anything to chance

Comment

• 10characters
      Last edited by boredlimodriver; 06-25-2015, 10:46 AM.

Comment

• Has anyone got a letter/email yet about date/time? I know the 5th is the last day, i'm still waiting :/.

Comment

• Has anyone heard any updates about the new Court Officer Academy that's being built?

Comment

• Yeah I'm still waiting to hear about my exam time and date.
            NYPD Exam #1309
            List Rank: 3xx

Comment

• I think the 5th is the only day in which everyone receives their test date. I am not 100% sure though.

Originally posted by PoliceSeeker View Post
              Has anyone got a letter/email yet about date/time? I know the 5th is the last day, i'm still waiting :/.
              NYPD
              Exam 4323 2/14
              List # 5xx 7/14
              APD-5- 2/16
              Initial Medical- 7/16 (Passed)
              Written Psych- 7/16 (Passed)
              JST-8/16 (Passed)
              Oral Psych-8/16 (Passed)
              BI Interview-
              Mini Med-

NYS Court Officer Trainee Exam- 12/13/14

NYS Correction Officer Trainee Exam- 1/11/15

John 15:7
              APO for the NYPD Transit Bureau.

Comment

• "Admission Notices will be e-mailed to all applicants beginning September 23, 2014. Contact [email protected] if an Admission Notice has not been received by October 5, 2014." Via http://www.courts.state.ny.us/careers/cot-2014.shtml

Comment

• Does anyone know how is the hiring process ? I'm already a peace officer, does that help for anything ? Is it long like NYPD do they DQ over stupidity?

Comment

• http://www.nybluenow.com/2014_Summer...ure_story.html
                    http://i46.tinypic.com/152i8tt.jpg
                    NEVER FORGETTING OUR HERO'S

Comment

• "Original certificate(s) of disposition(s) for all arrests and or summonses, if applicable"

What is considered a summons?
                      Last edited by homers54321; 12-19-2014, 04:11 PM.

Comment

• Edit double post.
                        Last edited by unblindeacon; 09-03-2014, 07:50 PM.

Comment

• DMV for drivers abstract, Criminal court in jurisdiction where summons/crime was adjudicated for disposition (if applicable). I would disclose all VTL infractions including parking tickets.

Comment

• Hi all, what was the Doctor's Exam like for the Medical eval?

Do you strip down to your boxers?

Similar to NYPD?

Comment

• Has anyone been scheduled for the physical ability test? Or do we need to wait to be scheduled?

Comment

• So did full medical....passed everything except vision (without corrective lenses 20/50)...but I passed at the pre med vision without corrective lenses (20/40) portion two weeks ago (strange)...I was told I can retest or have laser eye surgery (kind of extreme for me)...I could understand if I was legally blind or wasn't allowed to drive due to my eye sight but it's not even that serious. My contacts or glasses were never an issue for me to consider the surgery. Also, I'm not even guaranteed the job if I did it...so it's a tough decision. I think I might just let my eyes adjust without my glasses for a longer period of time and then retest.
                                Does anybody know the hang up behind this...i mean if you were like 20/100 or 20/200 then I can see the big deal but to DQ someone over it is kind of weird to me. Especially if you do wear glasses or contacts to CORRECT your vision.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 17597 users online. 457 members and 17140 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X