Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CAEX727 View Post
    I'm still waiting for my pre-med also
    Me too. Scored 85.xx, recieved initial canvass letter back in June.

Comment

• Originally posted by Safetyman View Post
      Has anyone, other than homers54321 receive their premed letter this week?
      Originally posted by CAEX727 View Post
      I'm still waiting for my pre-med also
      Originally posted by nick0525 View Post
      Me too. Scored 85.xx, recieved initial canvass letter back in June.
      Don't worry guys. My pre-med date is still 2 weeks away. Plenty of time to receive your letter

Comment

• Originally posted by homers54321 View Post
        Don't worry guys. My pre-med date is still 2 weeks away. Plenty of time to receive your letter

I received my letter today for Aug 27th.

Comment

• Would anyone happen to know if there will be an academy in the near future? Thanks.

Comment

• What is the best study guide for this exam? Also, how can it be compared to other exams; e.g, the NYPD exam, more or less difficult.

Comment

• Originally posted by Safetyman View Post
              The answer to your question is yes, once the Background starts, Courts will ask you for the social security print out of all your jobs that were on the books. Hope this helps.
              Do We have to pay $102 for this? Or get the certified one that cost even more?

Comment

• Originally posted by Travis64 View Post
                Do We have to pay $102 for this? Or get the certified one that cost even more?
                As far as I know, the 102.00 dollar one is fine.

Comment

• Process

I go down for pre med on Aug 26 @ 2pm in Brooklyn.. I was speaking to a friend of mine who started the job in January and she said that they placed her in the Bronx and she lives in Brooklyn. She also said the hardest place to get in, is Queens. I live on Long Island now and I would prefer Queens or Brooklyn....Staten Island/Bronx would be a hike lol "TRAFFIC"

Comment

When did you take your premed? If you had corrective surgery (Lasik), I think you should be able to re-test. I would definitely give them a call.

I had lasik done 2 weeks ago because I was certain I would fail the uncorrected vision test (I was 20/700 prior to lasik). Now I'm seeing 20/20. If you are interested in Lasik and have questions, PM me and I might be able to answer them. Good luck
                    I did my premed back in May.. I'm still deciding if I wanted to go get Lasik to qualify (lots of $$$ to spend for something that is not guaranteed) but I was curious as to why they have that vision requirement. What if a candidate passed the vision test on the premed but after they graduate the academy or only worked for a year or 2 and their vision drops below the minimum 20/100? Do they enforce the vision requirement anytime after the premed? If not, then why have it in the first place? The same can be said about the height/weight ratio... I make the requirement now, but 5 years down the line I might gain 20 pounds and be overweight and no longer meet the height/weight ratio? Any enforcement on the height/weight ratio?

Comment

• I have my pre-med on Wednesday. to those who have already gone though it, is it just blood pressure, eyesight and height/weight? or will we be there for all the other medical tests and physical ability? what does the pre-med entail exactly? thank you in advance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Noble Eagle View Post
                        I have my pre-med on Wednesday. to those who have already gone though it, is it just blood pressure, eyesight and height/weight? or will we be there for all the other medical tests and physical ability? what does the pre-med entail exactly? thank you in advance.
                        It's exactly that. Blood pressure, eyesight (visual acuity, visual field, and color vision) and height/weight. If you have any specific questions about these tests, feel free to ask

Comment

• Question:

Anyone know the automated number to call or a link to find out my rank # for the 2009 exam?

Comment

• http://www.nycourts.gov/careers/cot/...lts/2010.shtml

Comment

It's exactly that. Blood pressure, eyesight (visual acuity, visual field, and color vision) and height/weight. If you have any specific questions about these tests, feel free to ask
                              How strict were they on the weigh in requirements of the pre-med?????

Comment

• Originally posted by nick0525 View Post
                                How strict were they on the weigh in requirements of the pre-med?????
                                Very strict. Get under that weight requirement before you go.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 17410 users online. 454 members and 16956 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X