Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am in the same boat now waiting on the call. Did the pre-apt medical yesterday. OCA said all you can do now is wait. This is a very tight time line here.

Comment

• How many people were at the medical yesterday? Were there a lot for pre employment medical? I cant believe they are still processing people less that a week from start date.
      Last edited by imlikeaninja; 07-08-2014, 09:22 AM.

Comment

• From a form I saw when I checked in there were 18 people yesterday. The crickets are chirping. Awfully quiet from the Courts

Comment

• There were about 60-70 people there wednesday but it looked like most of them were tere for the first full medical.at least I hope so. Any chance they'll do another academy back to back? Or at least befor the en of the year?

Comment

• Originally posted by imlikeaninja View Post
            There were about 60-70 people there wednesday but it looked like most of them were tere for the first full medical.at least I hope so. Any chance they'll do another academy back to back? Or at least befor the en of the year?
            Good question. Looking at the Courts web site under Academy there were 2 classes that graduated 3 weeks apart in January of this year. In speaking with an officer I know they had heard they would try to put 2 classes through before the end of the year.

Comment

• Originally posted by New Job View Post
              Good question. Looking at the Courts web site under Academy there were 2 classes that graduated 3 weeks apart in January of this year. In speaking with an officer I know they had heard they would try to put 2 classes through before the end of the year.
              One of those classes was held upstate

Comment

• For those that got the call that you are in do you remember the area code it came from? I'm sure none of us want to miss this call. Did they also send an email?

Comment

• Quiet out there. I guess no one's phone was ringing today. Let's hope for tomorrow.

Comment

Last edited by imlikeaninja; 07-27-2014, 10:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by imlikeaninja View Post
                      Just got the call 20 mins ago. #4***. For those still waiting,good luck. For those already in I look forward to meeting you on Monday.
                      Congates Bro!!! Will def see you Monday

Comment

• Congrats. I'm staring at my phone willing it to ring. My rank # was 2### so I'm left wondering....

Comment

• You'll get called, if you took your pre appt med last week they're probably waiting on your urine test.
                          I got the call today as well.

Comment

• I took pre appt med yesterday as did many people. I would think they had a rush on the urine. My rank should count for something....

Comment

• I'm sure you will be called tomorrow.

Comment

• Just saying, guys with lower ranks than me were called before me because they took their pre appt medical before I did. If you took your yesterday it definitely would not be ready yet.
                                Last edited by AZ_longisland; 07-08-2014, 07:51 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7679 users online. 328 members and 7351 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X