Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I received my results for exam 45-758 and scored a 90, I was wondering about how long it could be until they start calling? Im 39 year old female in very good physical condition. I'm sure it's just a waiting game now. Any info. would be appreciated. Thanks! My rank is 3,1**
    Last edited by LawlessM; 08-12-2010, 07:16 PM.

Comment

• finally got my account validated, didnt do as well as i thought on the test, scored an 81.7 with a rank of 14,xxx, i wont be gettin called with that, i also applied for the court assistant exam, so hopefully i do better on that

Comment

• TP3 it depends on where you said you would work.. thats not too terrible of a score.
        "It is not a measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society" -Jiddu Krishnamurti -

Comment

• 14xxx has a chance? So i should feel better at 50xx!

Comment

• ..Hello Everyone, I have been reading the posts and trying to learn as much as possible about CO. Thanks to all the Senior Members for their experience and advice. I took the test in October 75-758 with a score of 86.7 and a rank of 59xx. I should of done better taking the practice tests as I did and the class, but I was a little off on test day, but I stuck with it and tried my best. I am an older candidate at 39 years old, but in good shape. I am with Verizon Telephone for 14 years but always looking to make a positive move if possible. As a group we can keep intouch and follow the process together..Good Luck to all my fellow testers..

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick71 View Post
              ..Hello Everyone, I have been reading the posts and trying to learn as much as possible about CO. Thanks to all the Senior Members for their experience and advice. I took the test in October 75-758 with a score of 86.7 and a rank of 59xx. I should of done better taking the practice tests as I did and the class, but I was a little off on test day, but I stuck with it and tried my best. I am an older candidate at 39 years old, but in good shape. I am with Verizon Telephone for 14 years but always looking to make a positive move if possible. As a group we can keep intouch and follow the process together..Good Luck to all my fellow testers..
              Good to hear there is another old fogey of 39 years out there trying to get in....
              NYS Court Officer
              Test 10/24/2009
              Score: 91.7

Comment

• Originally posted by darkhelmet View Post
                TP3 it depends on where you said you would work.. thats not too terrible of a score.
                yea thats what someone else told me, i originally applied for the 9th judicial district, and i know my rank definately wont get me in there, so i am thinkin of relocating to a judicial district where my chances of getting called are higher with my rank. I jus wanna get my foot in the door and this is the best LE job for me, corrections and police is jus not for me

Comment

• Yes, agreed...glad to hear another old fogey...glad I'm not the only one!

Comment

• ..Hello Rodney880 and LawlwssM, (& everyone else too)...Hope you guys are doing alright!.. Rodney880 good score and rank, you should be alright, as for me I think I am at the tail end of mabey alright.. We will see.......Good luck and keep in touch guys.................

Comment

• How do things look in the 8th in terms of upcoming retirements & hiring? And does a test score of 93 and a rank of 14xx give me a good shot? (As I browse through the lists, I find only a few 95s and higher scores.) Thanx.

Comment

• My rank is 18**... I probably wont get called for I'm guessing a year and a half... but when do they start the screening process? At that time or earlier?

Comment

• Ya hiring in the 8th should be fairly strong as many officers have retired with the incentive. A 93 is a very good score and should get you in.
                          Last edited by dc1937; 08-22-2010, 11:08 PM.

Comment

• anyone have any info on how much overtime a court officer can receive, i know not much is given in comparison with other LE jobs, but does anyone have general estimate

Comment

• OT varies by command. In this economy, with all the State's budget problems, there is intense pressure by management to hold down OT. Don't plan your life around it.

Comment

• I am very upset I failed this test

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9625 users online. 368 members and 9257 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X