• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm in!!! Good luck everyone!!!

Comment

• Congrates to both of you!!!

Comment

• I hope to join you. Psych interview was a breeze tonight. Medical Monday. Hope no bumps in the road there

Comment

• Originally posted by HMS0909 View Post
          I'm in!!! Good luck everyone!!!
          Your processing for Upstate or downstate? If Upstate when is the academy set to begin?

Comment

• Originally posted by Action82 View Post
            Your processing for Upstate or downstate? If Upstate when is the academy set to begin?
            I'm processing for NYC. Not sure about upstate, but I heard they alternate so there may be a class in October.

Comment

• Originally posted by New Job View Post
              I hope to join you. Psych interview was a breeze tonight. Medical Monday. Hope no bumps in the road there
              I'm sure you will be. I hear they are taking about 100 people so everyone has a good shot. Be prepared to spend $$ the 1st week and be ready for those push ups!

Comment

• Good luck and congrats to all who are going in, order your iron on letters on line now so you get them in time, and make sure everyone looks up what an athletic undergarment is on google. do not wear it on your first day though,we've had numerous people in my class have trouble with that one, save yourself the trouble of having to write a statement why you don't have the required equipment the first day.

Comment

• Is an athletic undergarment a cup? Or boxer briefs are fine? Cause when I look it up I see a mix if things lol. Hope to join u guys no call or email yet. Good luck to all of you!

Comment

• Congrats to everyone who go the email/call so far for the next class!! What are all your list #s?

Comment

• Originally posted by canudigit45 View Post
                      Congrats to everyone who go the email/call so far for the next class!! What are all your list #s?
                      Thanks & my list # is 24xx. What about yours & where are you processing for?

Comment

• Im for NYC and I'm around and Im 35**. Ive done the whole process including the Pre hire medical a few days ago so Im sure they don't have my results on the urine yet!

Im holding onto the fact that they told me it normally takes 2500-3000 list #s to put a class together! Good Luck to you!

Comment

• Originally posted by canudigit45 View Post
                          Im for NYC and I'm around and Im 35**. Ive done the whole process including the Pre hire medical a few days ago so Im sure they don't have my results on the urine yet!

Im holding onto the fact that they told me it normally takes 2500-3000 list #s to put a class together! Good Luck to you!
                          Thanks & Good Luck to you aswell. Dont be surprise if u get a call next week. Just be prepare to try to get those items off the list with little notice.

Comment

• I'm 5### so I'm sure you all will be called next week. I went through the process fairly quickly and was lucky to have no bumps in the road. Definitely start preparing everything on the list. The letters are the most difficult to find. I'm assuming athletic undergarments mean boxer briefs for men, and sports bra for women. There will be running, you want to be comfortable. There is also "tactical training" at some point so a cup wouldn't hurt but not sure if that's required. I can ask the court administrator when we talk on Monday and let you guys know.

Comment

• That would be awesome thanks! And best of luck to you!

Comment

• An athletic supporter is a jock strap for men and sports bar for women. It certainly is not boxer briefs...... A cup was not required when I went through the academy. Good luck and I hope you prepared for a very fulfilling but extremely challenging experience...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12698 users online. 392 members and 12306 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X