Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would go w/ the city. Good luck to you!
    Last edited by soon2retire; 03-31-2014, 01:58 PM.
    RETIRED 9-16-10

Comment

• Originally posted by soon2retire View Post
      I would go w/ the city. Good luck to you!
      Thanks, Soon2Retire ... appreciate it

Comment

• Anytime. Better to get on in the city and transfer later. Most everybody that I worked with were able to transfer out to Nassau or Suffolk later. WAY back in the day (1982), when I was called downtown (physical agility, written psych, fingerprinting, and bi and personnel interviews were all done in 1 day) The personnel guy ( a nice Chinese guy) asked me where I wanted to work. So I said Nassau County would be nice ( as I lived there at the time). He just laughed and said NO Nassau County (shakes head no) you work NYC (nods yes) NO Nassau County (shakes head no again) My wife
        (Retired from courts also) and I still laugh about it to this day... Fun times...
        Last edited by soon2retire; 03-31-2014, 06:36 PM.
        RETIRED 9-16-10

Comment

• Did anyone from Upstate NY get any initial medical test dates? I'm still waiting on a medical appointment date. I got the original letter almost 2 weeks ago stating I would hear back soon. Good luck to you all!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cmk86 View Post
            Did anyone from Upstate NY get any initial medical test dates? I'm still waiting on a medical appointment date. I got the original letter almost 2 weeks ago stating I would hear back soon. Good luck to you all!!!

Did you fill out the letter and send it back?
            Bridge and Tunnel Officer, Exam No. 5606

Comment

• There was nothing to fill out. I am waiting on my pre-medical appointment. It was just a one page letter I received back on 3/14.

Comment

• Can someone please tell me what we have to bring to the pre medical. I have mines tommorrow and I accidentally left my letter in my pants and washed it. If I remember correctly it was 2 copies of my ID? Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rolygsx View Post
                  Can someone please tell me what we have to bring to the pre medical. I have mines tommorrow and I accidentally left my letter in my pants and washed it. If I remember correctly it was 2 copies of my ID? Thanks!
                  The original id and 1 copy of that id.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cmk86 View Post
                    There was nothing to fill out. I am waiting on my pre-medical appointment. It was just a one page letter I received back on 3/14.
                    When you said "original letter" I was under the impression you were talking about the canvas letter where they ask you if you are still interested in the job.

Comment

• How'd everyone do at medical this week?

Comment

• How long does the pre medical take? I have mine next week and am trying to decide if I should go in to work late that day or just call in sick. Thanks.

Comment

Last edited by AZ_longisland; 04-11-2014, 04:15 PM.

Comment

• Unfortunatley I found out I have a stigmatism in both eyes for far distance vision so I have to go back on the 15th with glasses.. Luckily it's an easy fix but still was a shock and held my process up a bit. Take an eye exam prior if u guys can just to be sure if u don't wear glasses.
                            I got there about 11 and was out by 12:45. All depends on the physicians speed the nurse had to start helping give eye exams because the line was building up

Comment

• I received my canvas letter on 3/20. I still haven't received my pre-med letter. Does receiving a canvas letter guarantee that they will send you a pre-med letter?
                              Last edited by homers54321; 12-19-2014, 04:07 PM.

Comment

• I'm completely out of my mind right now. After waiting 4 years to hear from them, naturally they schedule my medical when I'm going to be out of state.

Spoke with them on the phone about rescheduling but not feeling very enthusiastic.....

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 81362 users online. 198 members and 81164 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on Today.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X