Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Johnfox
    replied

Well, it’s been a long journey. Made it to the very end, but was ultimately denied by review board for to many speeding tickets and not the best work history. 8 years down the drain.

Leave a comment:

• OnlyTheStrong1
    replied
    Nope not yet there finishing up exam 45 784 list

Leave a comment:

• Nyknicks22
    replied
    Test that was given this past fall hasn’t been graded yet right?

Leave a comment:

• AMP519
    commented on 's reply
    No. Just quick bp/urine test once called in, took 15 minutes

• Elovey9
    replied
    For the guys that retook the BP/UDS. Are we there for a long time again?

Leave a comment:

• Rodney Jones
    replied
    Any new info from the guys who took the medical today?

Leave a comment:

• Reigns167
    commented on 's reply
    It’s not gonna change . If you get on this job young it’s best to move to another agency as soon as you can to be honest . Great job but the retirement is ridiculous

• OnlyTheStrong1
    replied
    What is the date of academy late April there saying.

Leave a comment:

• Rodney Jones
    commented on 's reply
    Feel the same way. And I do know people who were called to the academy 4 days before it started. Don't want to get caught and have to scramble

• AMP519
    commented on 's reply
    Normally id agree to wait. But i ordered mine in 2020 when we were doing this and it was hard to find some of the items in stock since theyre asking for specific item numbers.
    I got them then, ordered extras this past fall. Theyre all plain blue, if everything fails you can still just wear them

• ccoop93
    commented on 's reply
    That's a shame in my opinion. I know they are trying to bring back the enhanced version; it is currently in the state senate from what I have researched. It was vetoed by Cuomo a bunch of times... hopefully it's different with Hochul...

• OnlyTheStrong1
    replied
    I don't think there s no summer class just April so I guess whoever is processing in March like myself is going to be in April as well.

Leave a comment:

• Reigns167
    replied
    Originally posted by ccoop93 View Post
    Hey everyone. Anyone have any recent news pertaining to the downstate class? I completed my process and I'm currently waiting. I have not been in touch with anyone from the court end of things.

Also does anyone know what the current pension plan is? Is it the basic civilian tier 6 63/10?

yes , 30 years of service and age 63

Leave a comment:

• ccoop93
    commented on 's reply
    It will move quick in the sense that it'll be easier on their end to justify your hire given your affiliation, however the process remains the same on both ends.

• ccoop93
    replied
    Hey everyone. Anyone have any recent news pertaining to the downstate class? I completed my process and I'm currently waiting. I have not been in touch with anyone from the court end of things.

Also does anyone know what the current pension plan is? Is it the basic civilian tier 6 63/10?

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4459 users online. 306 members and 4153 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X