Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know the transfer process? How long does it take to get back home if hired? I was not able to be canvassed for the district I live in due to my test score. Waiting on a pre-med appointment letter.

Comment

• Me too. Break a leg all!

Comment

• I received my canvas letter on March 12th; when should I be expecting my scheduled pre-screening medical letter?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cmk86 View Post
          Does anyone know the transfer process? How long does it take to get back home if hired? I was not able to be canvassed for the district I live in due to my test score. Waiting on a pre-med appointment letter.
          at least a year… it depends on the needs of the command you are trying to transfer to

Comment

• Originally posted by Bsquared View Post
            Wow that's quick - anyone know how strict they are with the weight chart? Been hitting gym harder since I got the canvas letter, but still got more lbs to lose to meet their requirement - is it worth going if you know you're not gonna make weight yet?
            very strict with the weight during the selection process… there were people in my class that had to lose 100+ lbs just to get on this job…you will get a 2nd chance to weigh in again if you fail the 1st time.. the real question is .. is it worth your time going if you know your going to fail the weigh in?

Comment

• Try not to really break a leg!
              Last edited by Clo 49; 04-03-2014, 06:13 PM.

Comment

• Got my premed set for a week and a half from now. Gl everyone!

Comment

• Thanks for the info!
                  Last edited by AZ_longisland; 04-11-2014, 04:21 PM.

Comment

• If you got your pre med letter it explains in DETAIL. Just read it....or go on the website which also explains it in detail

Comment

• Originally posted by ORANGExp View Post
                      Got my premed set for a week and a half from now. Gl everyone!
                      How long after receiving your appointment letter did you receive your pre-med?

Comment

• About a week or so

Comment

• Originally posted by ohhsheet_itsda5-0 View Post
                          If you got your pre med letter it explains in DETAIL. Just read it....or go on the website which also explains it in detail
                          didn't receive my pre med letter yet, but I did get the appointment letter almost 2 weeks ago. Just wondering because I have a slight hearing issue at 1 or 2 frequencies and I'm preying it's good enough to pass

Comment

• Originally posted by ohhsheet_itsda5-0 View Post
                            About a week or so
                            I'm going on my second week now; getting really antsy. Thanks!

Comment

• Just asking ..but if you don't score above an 80, they won't call you?

Comment

• Originally posted by MrK82 View Post
                                I'm going on my second week now; getting really antsy. Thanks!
                                Prob goes by list #.....I was 29xx and got mine last tuesday 3/18. I got the conditional appt letter monday 3/10.
                                Sit tight....im sure youll get it! I think someone mentioned theyre filling dates up to 4/11 for the pre med.....maybe later this week I would call HR if u still didn't receive it just to check on status.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11451 users online. 414 members and 11037 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X